Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Smile Kent Gerber in Aruba for 3 weeks.

Hi everyone!! The time has finally come!! We are in Aruba for 3 weeks. We will keep everone posted on whats going on. This is my wife and I 16th trip and we come for 3 weeks each time. We just had our 25th last Oct so we are still celebrating. We brought our neighbors for there first time to Aruba. They are here for 2 weeks and then we will get a break and have 1 more week for ourselves. Ha! Ha! Yesterday I took Craig and Lisa to Mangel Halto to snorkle. They are Great people!!!! We had a blast. We took 3 water scooters and it was the calmest water that I have ever had at Mangel Halto. I really wish I could take them again but they are going back to Jersy soon. We have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, full kitchen at the Surf Club. They put us on the 12th floor in the building right on the beach so our veiw from the room and balconies is fantastic!!!! Amy, we thought of you last night. I took your advice. We ate at Passions last night on the beach. We had been there before but we wanted Bob and Kim to eat their first night on Aruba at a very nice atmosphere. We had the watermelon salad and filet migon. WOW!!!!!! That was the BEST!!! Thanks Amy. They all said to tell you HI. I will keep you all posted. Patrick and Annie from Canada. We really miss you guys down here. Take care and we will keep in touch. If I get toooooooo long, please let me know. Kent Gerber
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    kent have a blast..."Mr. Welcome wagon snorkle guy"...cindyo

Great recap! We too love Passions!. Will be there June 20.

Hi Kent! Keep posting when you can so I can live vicariously through you (it's cold where I am so I need to think about warm sunshine!)

You have made me hungry now for Passions....I have a couple more months to go! Happy to hear you had a great dinner there!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Thank you Kent will follow your trip anxiously...

Hi Kent,
    You say you are staying at the Surf,how is the water and beach since Sea Solutions did the work?Have a great vacation ENJOY.
    DannyO

Kent - you are lucky with that view - hopefully you can hook us up when we rent from you in March - who knew you were such an Aruba celebrity! Have fun for the next THREE weeks - leave some sun for me
    -Michele J

Hi Michele, Don't worry, there will be plenty of sun to go around.

Yesterday we went to baby beach and mangel halto to snorkle. Things went great!!!! Then we went to pizza bobs. Wow!!! That pizza is fantastic. This morning we went fishing. Got 5 nice big wahoo. We got caught in a rain storm but everything worked out well. I have to clean some fish now. Talk to you soon. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Today was another great day in Paradice. We snorkled in the morning and then we rented 4 wheelers and went to the natural pool. Thats the first time in the 16 trips that I went. It was way too rough to swim in there. Well I thought if I don't get back for awhile, I thought I would try it to say that I snorkled in the natural pool. The people I was with said I was crazy and I didn't have any fins but I went in with a mask and snorkle. I saw some fish and then a huge wave came over the rocks and flushed me out of the pool. I hung onto the rocks and tried very hard to swim back in. The water pouring out over me made it impossible to crawl back in. I figured I would wait it out until the water evened up. About 1 minute later I was able to pull myself back into the pool. I snorkled another 5 minutes but it was all white foam and all stirred up so I got out and called it good. The ride was great. First time on 4 wheelers in Aruba. We have them at home but it was really cool to ride there. Took some of our wahoo to Wackey Wahoos for dinner tonight. That is awsome!!!! Kids called and said they want 7 inches of snow tonight so it really is great to be in Aruba. Kent

Kent, we had a great time snorkeling with you. Lisa and I were exhausted and in bed by 8:00 that night. I honestly don't know how you have the energy to go on such great trips twice a day. Have a great vacation. Snorkeling with you was one of the highlights of our vacation. Anyone whom gets the opportunity to snorkle with you is extremely fortunate

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast