Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    You're lucky Kent some have drowned just like that over there....

Hey - hows the wifi in the rooms at the Surf Club?

Smile

Craig and Lisa, Thank you so much for your kind words.
    Today was snorkle morning and afternoon. Lunch at Moombas. We took our fish there and they cooked it. Dinner was at Lindas pancakes. There pizza is the BEST!!!!! We have had some rain showers everyday so far. This is the most rain we had ever had here this time of year. They say they get 4 inches per year and we got 2 inches the other day. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

The wireless is great!! I'm always on my computer. Except for when I'm snorkling or eating.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Today was another great day. We did the morning snorkle at Mangel Halto and then I went to the beach. I have been here 1 week and thats the first time I went to the beach. It has been so busy this year but I am loving every minute. I always get up at 4 and go get the wife a hut. I really don't need to get down thee up so I go down and chat with everyone in line. Thats ALMOST better than snorkling. Last night we did the Promonade for appetizers. I really like that place. I know the Marriott gets alot of bad talk but we absolutly LOVE it here. Our neighbors at home are with us for there first time to Aruba and they said yesterday, they want to come back for 2 weeks next year. I guess that is if we invite them. Ha! Ha! Will let you know how today goes. We have 2 Hardley Davison motorcycles rented for the half day tour. Kent

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent, funny you should talk about your neighbors...make them buy a timeshare !!! LOL...
    Anyway, we took our nieghbors last year for one week, and they came home, and went into action. They bought 2 weeks of a time share at the Rennaissance...so they will join us every year.

Sounds like your having a great time kent. Keep the reports coming its making me dream of when I am at the surf club in about 58 days. Is it real crowded down there, was wondering if the economy has had an impact. Where is passions this sounds new to me, would like to try it this trip. My husband rents Harleys from Big Twin, is that where you go.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Smile

Cindyo, Our neighbors have done everything with us for years so its just great to be with them

Sunworshipper, Passions is on the beach at Amsterdam where they have the BB parties on Monday night.
    We rented by the gas station when you go thru town and the road forks around the gas station. There is a Hardley Davison place on the right. Things don't seem to be quite as busy but there are still pretty many people here.

Today we had alot of fun. Rented Harley Davison Motorcycles for a half day and had a tour guide with us. He took us all over and his name was Renee. He is great!! I have been trying to hook up with Daniel, the book writer and we stopped at Charlies bar at the end of our tour and here sat Daniel and his wife so we got to meet them. That was a real treat!!!! They are a very nice couple. I am looking forward to spending some time with them. Maybe I can learn a few things from them. We ate at Rumbas for lunch and Iguana Joes for dinner. We also snorkled after the motorcycle tour. Its time to hit the hay because 4 oclock comes rolling around pretty fast. Kent

Kent, I just finished Daniels book, tell him I enjoyed it. If he goes snorkling with you he will be the one learning a few things. Have a great rest of your vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    Dinner was at Lindas pancakes. There pizza is the BEST!!!!!
    We love their pizza, too - it's great with Gouda cheese on it!

~Amy~ - Playa del Carmen, MX: March 2017 - 34th trip to Aruba: May 2017 - Munich, Salzburg, Prague: June/July 2017 - Santa Barbara, CA wine country: Nov. 2017 - Seattle: Nov. 2017 - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast