Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Do you post while your sitting outside waiting for a hut?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I have been to the island over 25 times and my best snorkeling experience was with Kent yesterday. His wealth of information was impressive and he should charge $$ and start a snorkeling company on the island. Kent sorry I missed today, but will def. hook up again during another trip and please stop by tomm.

Mark
    I absolutely agree, Kent is great. I have snorkled many times and had a blast with Kent. The fact that he is a genuine good guy on top of being knowledgeable is evan more amazing

Smile

Craig and Mark, Its the best part of my vacation meeting people like you and going snorkling with you. My wife never likes me going by myself. She can rest alot easier knowing that I am taking people along. Also if we ever see a shark, I hope that I can swimm faster than the people I have along with me. Ha! Ha! Not really. Mark, you are on for Wed. 6:10 pm. I have your snorkle to bring back.

Randi, I leave my laptop in the room. I don't like sand and salt in the air getting on my laptop.

Last night was Marandies and it was great. The manager is very funny. Its almost worth going there and teasing him. He gives it right back. This morning Mark was not able to snorkle with me so I went by myself. This was the first time I went by myself this trip. It was very clear and I seen 3 turtles. squid, all kinds of fish and as I was thinking about past years, I thought that I have not seen near as many baracuda as I have in the past. One year I had 13 around me while snorkling. Just about the time I thought that a 7 foot baracuda comes in sight and makes a circle around me about 30 feet from me. Thats the biggest one I have ever seen in Aruba. If I had a spear gun, I could of had a feast tonight. Ha! Ha! This afternoon I to a family snorkling again but the current was very strong. They had a good time but I'm glad we had the sea doo scooters. Tonight we ate at Old Man at the Sea. It was my best meal so far. Steak, shrimp, and wahoo. Daniel and his wife stopped in to say Hi and Bye. They are a great couple. I hope to spend some time with them the next time around. We are down to 1 day left so I filled the tub up with water and rinsed all the scooters, mask, flippers, and all the other stuff. My snorkling days are over for awhile. Talk to you soon. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    My snorkling days are over for awhile. Talk to you soon. Kent
    Safe travels home Kent, I have enjoyed your reports.

Have a safe trip home, hope to see you next year.

Enjoy your last day- I feel for you! I will be down in 3 weeks thanks to you! I will tell the Surf Club you said hello - hey I am honored to be renting from such an Aruban celebrity - who knew!!
    Thanks again - and safe travels back home.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent. you are a great guy, and the offical "welcome wagon snorkle guy"...
    Safe trip home. thanks for your fun post, cindyo

Kent:

Looks like your trip was fabulous. So was mine.

The generosity and friendship you extend to all is nothing short of remarkable. You're a great host, a good person, and an ambassador to Aruba.

Dinner on Sue and I next time we are in Aruba together.

Hope to see you soon.

John L.

The PI from MA

Smile

Thank you all for your generous comments!!!

Well, like they say, all good things must come to an end. We are ready to check out of the Marriott Surf Club from a 3 week stay on our 16th trip to Aruba. Last night we went to the golf coarse for dinner. It was probably the best meal we had. I had Scallops and a T bone. My wife had salad and the red snapper. I'm glad we tried a few new places because they were both the 2 best yet. Old man at the Sea and the Golf Coarse. The other on the top were Marandis, Passions, Flying Fishbone, MJ,Papementoes, Wackey Wahoo, Raddison for Sunday brunch,Smokey Joes, Lindas Pancakes, and my wife LOVES pizza so she loves Pizza Bobs. We are going to stop by Ft. Lauderdale for 3 days to see my parents which winter there. Then we will get home late on Valentines day. Next week when things slow down, I want to get my pictures around and post alot of them. At least I have the trip report done so that is good. I really had a great time this year and I have 3 weeks planned for June 26 thru July 17. I am bringing some friends to do alot of snorkling so if anyone is going to be here, let me know because one of the best things about me going to Aruba is meeting new people and making friends and taking them snorkling. Now I have Craig, Lisa, Daniel and his wife, Marc, Vivian and her family, Hank and his wife, Mark and his buddy, and all the repeat people that I took fishing or snorkling. I here its 50 degrees up north so it won't be near as hard to go back to the cold. Thanks to everyone that kept up on my post and I hope I wasn't toooooo long winded because that is one of my downfalls. Also wanted to mention one thing about car rental. I rented for the second time with tropical car rental with Hans. He is great and has never left me down. I paid him cash when I got here and I e-mailed him to be there this morning and he told me he charged me for 1 to many days and he will pay me when I get there. Now you want to talk about a honest guy, that really shows me what kind of a guy Hans is. I will always rent from Hans. Kent Gerber
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast