Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Smile

Michele, I will contact the room control before you go down and I will get you a very nice room with a great room. Everyone has a different opinion but I really love the Surf Club. I know that everyone doesn't store 6 big tubs in Aruba like me but when I get all that stuff in my room plus all our luggage, I really like all the room we have at the Surf Club. My wife does alot of laundry and she loves having the washer and dryer in the unit. Our first pick in Aruba is the Marriot Surf Club. Different strokes for different folks.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent - thanks for all your help - you have no idea how much me and my family are looking forward to this trip!! My parents own in the Ocean Club, my sister owns at the Divi so staying in the Surf Club spreads us out nicely. I look forward to experiencing the Surf Club - I've already bought my 36" tube, since I heard 42" are banned!lol. Enjoy the rest of your vacation in the warm weather (although 50 degrees here in NY and your area isn't too bad either!)
    Again, many thanks!!!

Kent,

I put that photo of you with the big fish on my blog. Check it out.

Remember your spear gun next time you go snorkeling. Makes for a good dinner.

Aruba's Novelist in Residence (sometimes)
    http://www.bentpage.wordpress.com/

Wow that is a great fish!! What kind is it? Were you able to eat it?

Iguana Joe's, Miss the Natural Bridge, Butterfly Farm
    Nice catch Kent. Hope you were able to enjoy that one. Thanks for all the posts on your trip. It is nice to live through someone until I can get there.
    Mike M

Pool Side in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent, you are to cool ! Great catch...cindyo

Smile

I went fishing 3 times in Aruba and caught 15 Wahoo. They are great eating and I passed alot of fish out to my friends and people staying in my rooms. I ate a few wahoo with my wife and neighbors but we couldn't eat all 15.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

Daniel, Thanks alot for posting that pic. Kent

Thank you Kent for all your postings!

Smile

You are all welcome. I just looked at my camara and I took 1000 pics. Looks like I have some sorting to do and then I will post them asap. Happy Valentines day to everyone. Kent

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast