Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Smile

Here is the sight for my pics. If it doesn't work I will maybe have to give the e-mail and password to check in. Please someone let me know what I need to do. Thanks alot. Kent

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site...335&type=email
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent would love to see your pic's, but unable to page expire's. Saw your fish catch on sannic44's bent page. Great shot. Jim

Smile

Try this sight. If this doesn't work, I will have to get some help with this. Kent

http://travel.webshots.com/album/570102789PjKxKk
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Smile

The last few pages I put some fishing pics in from Ft. Myers beach where I was in December and did alot of fishing. Kent

Great Pictures!! Thanks for posting them and thanks for taking the time to post your daily updates!

What camera do you use for the underwater pics? The shots are awesome!

Thanks again!

Thank You for posting your pictures and daily postings ,Get underwater photos.

Those were the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen!!!

Thank you for sharing them.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Smile

Thanks alot guys!!! I have a canon sp 550 with a underwater box. I sure am happy with it. Kent

Kent
    Pictures are great, thanks I am grateful we got to snorlke with you and get the live view,

Thank you Kent for those nice pictures and for taking the time to share it all with us. By the way I must admit that the fishing pics are quite impressive.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast