Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Ren Island
    Yeah thanks for sharing. I enjoyed all the pics especially the fishing pics since I am an active fisherman myself. I fish and charter a boat out of Brielle and Belmar New Jersey and I also fish a few times a year out of Port St Lucie Florida so a lot of your pics looked very familar.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Kent, thanks for sharing your vacation with us. I loved the nice picture of you and Mrs. Kent at the divi tree. How did you like Renn island?

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

Cindy, Over our 16 trips to Aruba we stayed at the Rennasance several times. We just had friends staying 3 more nights so we got the room for them but we got 4 keys to the room so we could all go to the Island. After 2.5 weeks at the Surf Club, it was a nice break. Alot of winds brought alot of seaweed up and thats the 3 days we went to the Island so it was perfect. Kent
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678