Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Kittens available in August

These are Mark's kittens:

We have rescued a mom and 5 kittens who were found in an not office in Aruba. We are looking for homes for 4 kittens. They will be available in August. They are now at the Conteras vet in Noord.

If you have a spot in your home for the best momento from Aruba (def. made in Aruba), please take a look at the picture at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aruba-Kit ... 951&ref=mf

We will provide for free carriers and the only thing you will need is a certificate of health (approx $20 USD) and a pet plane ticket.
    Kittens are the best fliers - they just 'chill' and sleep the entire trip.

Please contact me if you are interested!

Aruba since 1979
    the last batch of aruba kittens that flew on AA were wonderfully well behaved and did not make a peep.
    (my beautiful new CALLIE was part of that group)
    mentioned to dh about Mark's office litter soon to be ready to be adopted .........dh looked at me and said "don't even go there" hahahaha

Aruba since 1979
    Aruba Kitten Rescue ....... (lizzardo) It's official we now have homes for all 5 of the office kittens! Yippee!!! Would like to thank Lora and Sherry for being our 'delivery/stork service' for 4 of the kittens and
    to Melissa, Stephanie and Millie for giving these babies who now have the opportunity to
    live where they are loved, safe and fed!!! Also a big hug to Mark who is their 'guardian angel' who found them and sponsored them!
    (mark, the guardian angel is mark68 our forum member and owner of capri cafe on aruba)