Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: KYss bag

KYss bag

What size ?? Just looking to hold camera,phone sunglasses mine and hubbys of course towel clips small wallet w/room key CC maybe a book suntan lotion Is the compact too small. Thanks. I have a vacation vault already so don't know if it's worth purchasing the bag just vault doesn't hold too much

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    I have the LARGE and it is monstrous.
    We used it on our most recent cruise and it held 3 beach towels, and various other lotions and stuff.
    It is almost too large for our needs.

I think we'd have been better off with the medium.

I still like my pacsafe better, it is sturdier...... as imo the chain of the kyss bag is pretty flimsy..and one good tug could probably break the chain or the lock.

the kyss bag site will have the size specs. i bet the small kyss would suit you.

Have any of the Kyss bag users considered buying a cord with a lock on one of your existing bags? I've read so much about the Kyss bag, but we have a ton of bags already. I'm wondering if something like this would do the trick on one of our existing bags? Any pros or cons you can see with this idea?
    https://www.amazon.com/Lewis-N-Clark...ock+with+cable
    7 trips in and still finding things to love. #8 will be great in November!

Aruba since 1979
    we saw this being used in aruba.
    the person using it had it wrapped tightly around the beach bag, strapped against the palapa post.
    paul said to me..."see, cheaper than the pacsafe"

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Have any of the Kyss bag users considered buying a cord with a lock on one of your existing bags? I've read so much about the Kyss bag, but we have a ton of bags already. I'm wondering if something like this would do the trick on one of our existing bags? Any pros or cons you can see with this idea?
    https://www.amazon.com/Lewis-N-Clark...ock+with+cable

Something like this would likely work. Someone could still cut the straps on your bag if they really wanted it, so it wouldn't be as secure as the Kyss bag. But I think most thieves are looking for loose bags that they can just grab and run. Before I bought my Kyss bag we would just wrap a bungee cord around our regular bags and the palapa post. Not very secure but I always felt it was enough of a deterrent to lower the risk of the bag being stolen.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    What size ?? Just looking to hold camera,phone sunglasses mine and hubbys of course towel clips small wallet w/room key CC maybe a book suntan lotion Is the compact too small. Thanks. I have a vacation vault already so don't know if it's worth purchasing the bag just vault doesn't hold too much

We have the medium kyss bag and really like the size. It holds everything that we take to the beach, except for the towels.

Andrea what pac safe do you have. I think I bought one a few years a ago. Have a problem keeping it closed

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.pacsafe.com/travelsafe-12...able-safe.html
    we have this one.
    i got it on ebay a yr or so ago for $55

it holds a good amount of things.....including my macbook pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Andrea what pac safe do you have. I think I bought one a few years a ago. Have a problem keeping it closed

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I have a compact. It would hold everything you said, plus a kindle, plus an ipad, plus your purse. If you want to stick your towels in, no. I don't want my towels in there. the compact can also be used as your "plane" purse. I'm putting my purse in it and using it as my purse for the plane. The compact can hold alot. think of a large tote bag.

I love my hot pink "kyss" bag.. holds everything. Took it on the cruise and both my husband and son carried it all the time.
    Love securing my chair by the pool and being able to grab a bite to eat or sit in the hot tub with a DOD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast