Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: KYss bag

Still use my vacation vault. Very small, cheap and has worked well for years.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That's what I'm thinking Jackie may just use it this next trip don't really need to buy anything else

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Aruba since 1979
    you are lucky...........in my case, i outgrow my clothes and my vacation vault the vacation vault was perfect for us for a couple of yrs.

Don't get me wrong - I also bring a cooler, big beach bag & whatever bag I got from the airport to carry other stuff, but the only important stuff I bring fits into the vault. I figure if someone is desperate enough to rummage thru my crap to find my kindle then they obviously need it much more than I do!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I waited too long to order my Kyss bag and they were on back order. So much for waiting until the last minute. I did however order a pacsafe from Ebay. It is the small one and I think it will be perfect. I love all the recommendations I get from this forum. Makes for a nice vacation.

I bought a Pacsafe for my trip too. It took me a bit to figure it out and actually get it to close. Its an ugly little thing. But, looks like it will do the trick. Fits nice in the carry on as it lays flat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12