• 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By KATH2ME
  • 1 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By KATH2ME
  • 2 Post By Edronenburg

Thread: Labco Made My Mother Cry Today

Talking Labco Made My Mother Cry Today

My mom is one of those sentimental, cry at the drop of a hat type of women.

We are renting a wheelchair and walker from Labco for my grandmother for our upcoming trip, so I sent a quick email yesterday just to confirm.

They reply I received:

We hereby confirm that everything is ready to be deliver to the Tamarijn Resort on July 9, 2012 the only thing left is you to come over and enjoy your vacation with your family.

Would we expect anything less from Arubans?

Aruba since 1979
    YES! Excellent. What a company!
    I call those sentimental weepy moments "my bladder is too close to my eyes" moments.

if 10% of USA companies behaved as almost 100% of ARUBAN companies, then we'd be golden!!

Lisa,,

I'm so happy all working out with Brian/Labco,, So thoughtful of you to make sure they have that at ease feeling while there, and not have to be a burden to anyone, indepedence is so very important to certain type people...

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I too received a wonderful confirmation from the beautiful aruban people, see below. I agree it would be hard to find a local company in the states to compare the customer service experiences in Aruba. Just one more reason we love Aruba and the people in Aruba. Cheers!

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your sweet reply. I hereby confirm your reservation booked for 1 Trike on November 26th morning tour.
    We will pick you up outside the main entrance of Divi Divi All inclusive resort at 9.am.

Here the weather is sunny, the sand is white, the water is clear and we will be waiting with a smile on our faces and a warm salute for you both to hop on the Trike and tour with us again. We really appreciate that you are sharing your wonderful experience with other members. Thanks you for that.

We look forward touring our beautiful Island with you!

With kind regards,

Dashylle, Trikes Aruba

Aruba since 1979
    i do not think either of these are scripted responses.
    but in the slight event they are........"well done"

many many businesses can learn a lesson by being hospitable.
    niceness goes such a long way.

kudos to these companies for being helpful to folks.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-05-2012 at 12:24 AM.

So happy to hear good things about Labco. We are using them this year for a motorized scooter for my Dad. They were very accommodating via email to make the reservation for the scooter. Even called me in Florida to get details by phone.

Wonderful Lisa. Did you verify that the wheel chair does have a self-container beverage holder?
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    Wonderful Lisa. Did you verify that the wheel chair does have a self-container beverage holder?
    I will get back to you on that one

Quote Originally Posted by Snidely View Post
    One Better, if requested, you can get a small basked in the front of the scooter: easy to carry and can handle more than one (lol)

Lisa, no wonder we all love not only the Island, but the warm; friendly responses we get to questions, both written, and in person.

Indeed it is "One Happy...let's add...'friendly' Island." Hope you; your mother; grandmother, and the rest of the family have a much deserved and wonderful vacation.

Your friend....Ed