Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

last 2 days in Aruba - what to do?

Hi all.

We've got only two days left in our Honeymoon here in Aruba I'm just hoping someone can point out anything we've obviously missed before we leave.

We've been staying at the Bucuti and loving everything about the Island. Had dinner at Passions and just returned from Flying Fishbone which was simply the most amazing eating experience we will ever have. We have a reservation for Madame Jenettes for Friday night.

We have done snorkling at Baby Beach and gone to the natural bridge. We can't do the natural Pool or any jeep or boat tours because of my Wife (love that word) getting motion sick very easily.

We are planning to go back to Baby beach for another try at snorkling for one of our last two days, and maybe the donkey sanctuary, but I thought I see if everyone here protested that we missed the __________.

Thank you for reading this, and for all your previous help planning this wonderful honeymoon.

Tom

Baby Beach yeah do it again take bagels & just sprinkle them in the water, fish all around go ahead hand feed them(don't put bagel's in back pocket or there will be a bird feast! Snorkel where water changes color, Charlie's Bar in San Nicholas for a cold one est. 1941. If you do the donkey thing & I think it was the Ostrich farm, do not tell customs(saw people being pull out line on departure to disinfect shoes, could miss plane)

Aruba since 1979
    what about a island tour w/ cerry or bully?

or heading up to palm beach, walk around the beach and visiting other resorts ?

or head up to the califoria lighthouse and alto vista chapel?

glad that you are having a wonderful honeymoon and enjoy Madame Janettes.

andrea

Lose Passport and stay!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

HI again, fellow Canadians...
    I agree with Andrea, take a tour with Serry Croes or Bully and get a fantastic island tour. The only way to see the island. They both do an amazing job. Well worth the money.

Madame Jeanettes, enjoy!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    If you do the donkey thing & I think it was the Ostrich farm, do not tell customs(saw people being pull out line on departure to disinfect shoes, could miss plane)

Pardon me.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Aruba since 1979
    there is a section on the customs declaration form that asks if "anyone has been to a cattle/horse ranch" or something like that.

if you answer yes there is a chance that you may have to step out f the que and then step your 'ranch shoes" in some disinfecting powder/granules.

it happened to us 2 x both in the early 2000s maybe 03 and 04.

i cannot believe what the "big scare was" maybe mad cow disease?

anyway, hasn't happened to us in a few yrs and we always answer yes on that form as we do spend time each visit at a ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    Pardon me.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ride around the top of the island by Arashi to Alta Vista is amazing!
    The scenery changes so much - at one spot it looks like you are on the
    moon. Plus there are places with 100s of wish stone formations
    which are really cool. At the very top of the island you can see
    where the "breezes" meet - really cool!

I don't think anybody gets motion sickness as bad as me!! While we were there, our friends talked me into the Jolly Pirates snorkeling. I'm so glad they did! The boat stays close to the shore, and it was absolutely a blast! I was very nervous about getting sick, and I didn't even have any sick feelings at all! The pier is right in front of the Holiday Inn on Palm Beach. It was well worth it! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon.

Thank you Andrea, I saw this in June on a Sat. & you know what the airport is like on that day, they were on our plane & we waited, maybe only 5 minutes but how long do they wait?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast