• 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By Traceyd14
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By schexc

Thread: Laundry facility

Laundry facility

Has anyone used Quicky Lickie Laundry (sp) if so did you use their washer and dryers or have them do it for you?

Aruba since 1979
    yes
    we have done both...did our own and had them do it. (i prefer them to do it wash dry and fold)
    14 mos ago it was about $12 for wash dry and fold and it was my guesstimate as 2 loads.
    this past november, same amount of clothing, but it was $18 for wash dry fold.
    i was whining a bit to paul about the increase of price and he reminded me that it is the convenience we paid for.
    we brought it there at 10 am and picked it up before 6.
    easy peasy.

paul uses handkerchiefs (probably 3 a day...big sigh) i think quickie lickie ironed them.
    they looked brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue M. View Post
    Has anyone used Quicky Lickie Laundry (sp) if so did you use their washer and dryers or have them do it for you?

Sue, if decide you are going to do it yourself you might as well use the ones right there at Playa Linda. There are units on every floor and a token machine in the lobby. Older machines but they get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Sue, if decide you are going to do it yourself you might as well use the ones right there at Playa Linda. There are units on every floor and a token machine in the lobby. Older machines but they get the job done.
    Tracey, we did this last year and honestly I think we paid 9.00 to dry one load of clothes. We were a bit upset. The lint trap was completely full. We mentioned it to them several times that there was a chance of fire. To no avail. I don’t think they ever cleaned it out. I think it will be just as easy to take to Quickie Lickey and have them do it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    yes
    we have done both...did our own and had them do it. (i prefer them to do it wash dry and fold)
    14 mos ago it was about $12 for wash dry and fold and it was my guesstimate as 2 loads.
    this past november, same amount of clothing, but it was $18 for wash dry fold.
    i was whining a bit to paul about the increase of price and he reminded me that it is the convenience we paid for.
    we brought it there at 10 am and picked it up before 6.
    easy peasy.

paul uses handkerchiefs (probably 3 a day...big sigh) i think quickie lickie ironed them.
    they looked brand new.
    since we are there two weeks I think this is the thing to do. Let them do my laundry. Thanks for the info. We are on vacation!

Tracey, we did this last year and honestly I think we paid 9.00 to dry one load of clothes. We were a bit upset. The lint trap was completely full. We mentioned it to them several times that there was a chance of fire. To no avail. I don’t think they ever cleaned it out. I think it will be just as easy to take to Quickie Lickey and have them do it. Thanks.
    Oh wow, we only washed once and it was a couple years ago so I don't really remember the machines. That is a shame. This uear I just packed more clothes, and did hand wash bathing suits as needed. It's a pain dealing with all the luggage but then I didn't have to deal woth laundry. Sounds like Quickie Lickie is a good solution.

Aruba since 1979
    agree.

i really was nice not to have to do it myself.

the times that we stayed at renaissance ocean suites, we did laundry and their dryers were pretty terrible.

since we are there two weeks I think this is the thing to do. Let them do my laundry. Thanks for the info. We are on vacation!

We used Quickie 2 years ago and loved their service! We did a weeks worth of laundry for 3 people and it was around $32 with tip! It was a wash, dry and fold service. Great investment IMO, lol.

We used Quickie Lickie once. It was convenient at the time. We”d probably use it again if we didn’t have laundry service at our condo/Resort.

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.