Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Leaving for Aruba in 5 days!

Just wanted to thank everyone who posts on here with helpful information on lodging, restaurants, etc. I have only posted on here a handful of times, but I've been lurking on here for about 4 months planning this trip. We're not even there yet, and I feel I know the island by heart. With all of the info on here, and my neverending homework of trying to make each trip its best, I think I have a mental map of most everything on Aruba already.

FYI, we tried to save some money on this trip (spent quite a bit on a 15 day European trip 6 months ago) and booked our room at Manchebo. Figured we wouldn't spend much time in the room anyway, and the wife is more picky about the beach than anything else on the trip. Rented our car from Optima, so we're ready to go exploring. Only have two reservations made for dining: second to last night at OMATS and our final meal at Passions. We do wish we could stay longer than our 6 days, but "mom" is still worried about our first trip away from the 1 1/2 yr old son. Really looking forward to getting away from this horrible winter the Midwest has had, so we come.

Thanks again everyone. If I get around to it when we get back, I'll post some photos of the trip and a small trip report so others can learn from this board like we have.

Renaissance Island
    We stayed at the Manchebo the last time we were there and loved it. We are renting a timeshare this time at the Renaissance.
    Next Aruba trip in

Aruba since 1979
    manchebo's beach is in my opinion the best huge, uncrowded and very peaceful.
    optima car rental has a great reputation .
    enjoy your trip and maybe when your toddler is a bit older he too can enjoy aruba.
    have a safe and wonderful vacation.

Palm Beach, The Marriotts lazy river
    I am so jealous, have a terrific trip, you wil L O V E aruba....I am sure....

palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling

J&T, If you guys would like to snorkle for about 2 hours sometime, please e-mail me and I would be glad to pick you up and take you. Please e-mail me direct if you are interested.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: 47th trip in June 2015 and 48th trip in Nov 2015.