Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Talking Less than 30 days till we leave!

We have twenty eight days until we reach Aruba! Were not planning on doing a whole lot but haven't booked anything yet. Plan on going to Passions for dinner. Doing a snorkeling trip, a sunset cruise and the bus that takes you to the different bars.

Anything else I should get done now!

Haven't even thought about packing yet.

We leave the morning (7am flight) after our wedding and the reception doesn't get over till 12:30!! I guess we will be pulling an all nighter.

Palm Beach, Bugaloe, Radisson Poker Room, Moombas, Poolside
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding - you'll have a wonderful honeymoon in Aruba!!

What you have planned sounds great, not too much, and plenty of time to just relax and go with the flow..

We are going in 29 days!! So excited.. Maybe see you there.. Where are you staying?

Can't even think about packing yet - I like to leave it till the last day or so, play some Caribbean tunes, have a drink in hand - such a buzz, and it all seems to come together! But, of course, you have a lot to think about in the coming weeks - so start packing!!

Laura

Congrats on your wedding, you could not have chosen a better island than Aruba for your honeymoon. Welcome to the forum and let us repeaters how you enjoyed our island.

I would also suggest what you already have planned is enough, depending how long you are going, leave some time to relax and to do on spare of the moment its exciting.

We may see about doing one more excursion but that may be decided when we are on the island.

I was thinking about E-mailing Bully to remind him about our pickup. How close do you think that should be done? Also need to see about a ride to Passions.

Bought travel insurance, so that is out of the way.

Need to nail down what night to go to Passions? It figures the day we planned it is the only day they are closed.

Quote Originally Posted by RK05 View Post
    I was thinking about E-mailing Bully to remind him about our pickup. How close do you think that should be done?
    One week to three days prior.

Also need to see about a ride to Passions.
    If you tell Bully what time your reservation is at Passions he will tell you what your pick up time will be.