Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: License Plates

License Plates

Hello Everyone,

I am leaving for paradise in May and while I am there I am hoping to pick up a liscense plate from Scott's Brats. I believe that is the place? Can anyone tell me if I can order it ahead of time and pick it up as soon as I arrive? I just don't want to forget it or run out of time as I am only there for a week this time! Thanks for any help on this!

Not sure if you can order ahead of time. I will ask Leslie for you. If you order it when you get here, you will have it in 3 days. . . .

Tom and Stanley ( the Aruba Guys)

Aruba since 1979
    you can contact forum member leslie

she and her husband own scott's brats and she will be able to give you more info.

typically it is a 4 or 5 business day process.

you can private message her LUVSUN

Quote Originally Posted by Tina4760 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am leaving for paradise in May and while I am there I am hoping to pick up a liscense plate from Scott's Brats. I believe that is the place? Can anyone tell me if I can order it ahead of time and pick it up as soon as I arrive? I just don't want to forget it or run out of time as I am only there for a week this time! Thanks for any help on this!

Talked to Scott and Leslie from Scott's Brats last nite and they will PM you on what to do. . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

We would love to pre-order also to have when we come. Keep us informed as to if thats possible after you get your email. We loved Scotts Brats this past December. Best bloody mary's we thought. What a great breakfast too. Saw San Nick there and loved the beach vibe and food-good deal too. We didnt know they got them. saw some honging but we never inquired when there.
    Thanks Sean and Susan

Talked back and forth with Leslie and I told her when I was coming in April and she will have my plates ready when I get there so I would assume she could do the same for you....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    contact LUVSUN (forum member username) a few weeks prior to your visit

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    We would love to pre-order also to have when we come. Keep us informed as to if thats possible after you get your email. We loved Scotts Brats this past December. Best bloody mary's we thought. What a great breakfast too. Saw San Nick there and loved the beach vibe and food-good deal too. We didnt know they got them. saw some honging but we never inquired when there.
    Thanks Sean and Susan

Danadog your plate is waiting for you!! Also I IM'd Tina about a plate for her...
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

I got 3 plates from Scotts on my last visit in Oct, LOVE THEM !!!

I wish I would have planned ahead and ordered one before I went down. Unfortunately, it was a short trip this time and didn't have time to order one and have it finished before we left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast