Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Littering

Quote Originally Posted by amumma View Post
    Now, not to make myself look like the forum lunatic, I have a much different response to littering. I'm the kind of person who, if I see you pitch something out of your car, will stop and pick it up and bring it back to you at a stoplight and tell you that 'I think you dropped something.'
    Yup! I've done that before - embarrassed the crap out of my kids & loved every second of it
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by amumma View Post

The worst is at resorts or places that have a janitorial staff. People just assume that there's a staff that exists solely to clean up after them. It's ridiculous.
    SOME people just assume that there's a staff that exists solely to clean up after them. There are a lot of us that police our own areas and those of others...

Amsterdam Manor, anywhere with a hot sun and a cold drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    SOME people just assume that there's a staff that exists solely to clean up after them. There are a lot of us that police our own areas and those of others...
    Yes! Too right. I actually think the majority of people do a good job carrying out whatever they carry in. It's a select few that cause the problems that we all have to watch out for. Good catch, Walt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12