Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

A little worried

My Fiance and I are getting married on 6/7/08 and will be taking our honeymoon for the first time in Aruba starting later that week for 7 days. I am very excited about our trip and so is she. I came across this community forum (which is very nice and helpful by the way) and have learned a lot already about Aruba. The thing that has me a little nervous is that I have seen no mention of the place that we are going to be staying which is the Bucuti Beach Resort. We picked this resort because after much investigation it was one of the few that we found with the least amount of horror stories and problems that people had run into. It also seems nice and secluded perfect for our honeymoon stay. Yet there does not seem to be any mention of it around on here that I can find. Please let us know if we have made a good choice. Thanks guys and gals.

Banned
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Talking Don't worry

You made a great choice, probably the most romantic resort on Aruba.
    Just checked in at Riu Palace a few hours ago just to try it out, since most people recommend it and we will choose Manchebo or Bucuti (next door) over it any day.
    So forget your worries and look forward to your trip.

Carsten
    Last edited by Schnauzerjoy; 03-16-2008 at 11:37 PM.

The Bucuti is the only 18+ resort in Aruba. No noise just Rest and Romance! It's honeymooners paradise. You will love the Bucuti. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. Just relax have fun and enjoy Aruba. Congrats on your marriage and honeymoon!

Best honeymoon resort on the island.

Stop worrying.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Check out th arubacam.com...itwill show you the bucuti beach at different angles.

The Beach, the ocean, the sun, the breeze and something refreshing to sip!
    You will absolutely LOVE IT! We leave in 3 weeks and its our second time at the Bucuti.
    Quiet, friendly, beautiful beach...very romantic.

Are you staying in the Tara Suites?
    That's where we stay w/ a beautiful balcony facing the beach...ahhh, heaven

Great Choice*****

Thanks everyone for letting us know I do feel better now. Anything else we should know about staying there? We are staying in the Tara suites too, so it is good to know we are making a good choice. Thanks again everyone.