Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Locking up Valuables at Beach, Pool or Hotel?

We love the vacation vault that was recommended on this site years ago from Home Depot. We lock it to the papala and keep room key, camera, sunglasses and some cash in it. Has anyone lost a pair of sunglasses in the water when in Aruba? I hate that. I got hit by the tiniest wave and it knocked me down and gone were the glasses. Now I lock them up when swimming.
    Sean and Susan

I just ordered a beach bag from Kyss bags..... Great reviews and not expensive at all.....
    Google it on You tube!

Here's a new one for those who like to take beach naps. The was sent to me by a friend today, I have no experience with it, nor do I endorse the company as I know nothing about them. http://www.thebeachvault.com/#!beach...witworks/c1yk4
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Looks interesting Tracey, but annoying if you need to access your valuables.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

That thing is really big. I bet you could store something really valuable in it, like a pitcher of Aruba Arribas!

Aruba since 1979
    i was thinking a huge wad of cash
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    That thing is really big. I bet you could store something really valuable in it, like a pitcher of Aruba Arribas!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I was just googling and got the facebook page of the Kyss Bag. I did miss June's coupon. But the next coupon is for one day only on July 1st for $5 off the Kyss Bag for those that don't have one or want one. Here is the coupon code (all caps) CCPPF-JUL1 to put in the box. Hopefully it will work but it says its for one day only. I am ordering mine on that day.

Aruba since 1979
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...000_em_1p_0_ti

this pac safe bag is on sale at amazon

it is larger than mine, and it is intend for camera and other stuff.
    it holds a lot.

i recommend a small combination lock instead of the one provided.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    just a reminder about the $5 off today on the kyss bag. I just purchased mine and it works but only for today. Total cost with shipping was $49.88.

here is the coupon code again. must be in all capitals.

CCPPF-JUL1

I ordered the small one because that is sufficient for me. just need to use for kindle, keys, sunglasses, suntan lotion.

I got my Kyss Bag today. I ordered the small (compact) size. It is big enough. I wouldn't put my towels in there but it can handle alot. I plan to use it as my tote carry on for the plane. It also comes with a shoulder strap. I got the black because I knew I would be using it as a "purse" for the plane.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast