Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Locking up Valuables at Beach, Pool or Hotel?

I got my Kyss bag today as well. I ordered the large pink one but I thinks it's too big LOL... It will fit two large towels for sure...I might order the compact one in black like gaby (the previous poster) and use it as my carry on purse lol..... Great idea!!!!!!!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I was forewarned about the sizes, lol, darlingqueen. I actually took a tape measure to see how big they are and the large was huge. Actually, i think if you have to take alot of stuff if you have kids, things like electronics, etc, it makes sense. But I would never take my IPad to the beach. My kindle is one thing, if they steal it (like they did last year prompting this purchase), all they get are the books on it. You deregister it and that's the end of that.

I still don't understand how they are all the same prices, all the sizes. For me, I need to keep the basics.

I should have looked into those on the sale day!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Next sale day is August 1st!!!! $5.00 off!!!!!!!!!!! Just for your info ladies and gents......

Next sale is this Monday coming up August 1st - $5.00 off......
    xo

We love our Kyss bag! We've were just turned onto these 2 years ago and have used it for our last 2 Caribbean trips. We do have the large one, but I ordered that one on purpose as we usually take a lot of 'stuff' with us to the beach, including (though not necessarily limited to) towels, water bottles, chair clips, our Kindles, extra t-shirts, coverups, etc. We have never had a problem using it and feel more secure with it. It packs quite easily into the bottom of my suitcase.

Love my Kyss bag... brought it to Aruba with me; and left it secure o Eagle Beach while we went on a tube ride in Palm Beach... came back 90 minutes later it was still there safe and sound.
    I have the pink med size one too.. Going to get the small one for work. Lots of wanderers (pt) and some not so honest people.. can lock it to my desk

We typically bring nothing of value when we go to the pool or beach but if we did those bags are great. The most valuable thing I bring to the beach is pad of paper to draw up plays or practice plans for the squad I coach and nobody wants those, lol.

everyone gives me their stuff.. the wallets, the phones, tablets and what else they can pawn off .
    But if I have to have all their stuff in my bag they can carry it... what's nice is it is Pink.. and if they get lost I can locate them by the pink bag..

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    We typically bring nothing of value when we go to the pool or beach but if we did those bags are great. The most valuable thing I bring to the beach is pad of paper to draw up plays or practice plans for the squad I coach and nobody wants those, lol.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we don't bring money to the beach because the house is so close. at noon, I run back, make a batch of margaritas or pina coladas, snacks and come back. so my Kyss bag needs to hold just the basics. Actually its even bigger than i need (the small). I did get the black because I figured if I use it for my "plane purse", it won't clash with what I wear since 90% of my wardrobe is black. nothing is perfect but just like an alarm system, a thief will take the path of least resistance. I still laugh when the cop who took my statement last year and I told him what they got. he said I bet they are sorry they picked you americans to rob, lol, since we had nothing of true value, lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567