Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover

Thread: Looking for a Good Nail Place

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!

Looking for a Good Nail Place

Ok ladies,

I'm looking for a good nail salon without spending big resort bucks!!! I have tips that basically are gone, but I like the acrylic they put on the nails to keep them hard. I've tried gel polish and nope don't like it at all. Does anyone know where I can get a 'fill" done well and not real expensive? Also want a good pedi as well....

Thanks!
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

I had an amazing pedicure last year with Patricia at the spa at Tropicana for $45. I've never had better, she is such a pro and such a nice lady.

Check out Maggy's at the Pasceno Haciendo (sp) mall. Not sure about Acrylic but I thought they did a good job.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marea View Post
    I had an amazing pedicure last year with Patricia at the spa at Tropicana for $45. I've never had better, she is such a pro and such a nice lady.
    Great, I will stop by tomorrow and check them out!
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio Golden Reef Hospitality - Your Aruba Dream Mgmt. Rental Vacation Homes
    We manage your home just like it was our own! www.myarubadreamvilla.com

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EdandLiz View Post
    Great, I will stop by tomorrow and check them out!
    Spoke this morning to Patricia the owner of Essential Spa at Tropicana and she does acrylic nails. If you ever want a massage, Patricia is the BEST.

Manicures aren't just for you ladies! I have my nails done every two weeks and would like to add to this topic: Anyone have experience with a good manicurist for men? I ask because my nails/cuticles do get a bit raggedy toward the middle of our second week on Aruba. Only difference from a ladies' manicure is that men don't get color, some of us get buffed, though. Thanks.