Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for transport of Honey to New York

Anyone leaving for New York that would be willing to transport Honey? She is a 4 month old puppy, but she is too big to fit under the seat. Therefore, she would have to go as checked luggage on either American or Delta. Her new parents are waiting for her. We will meet you at the airport in Aruba to deliver Honey and make the payments and someone will be waiting for her in New York.
    Thanks, Kathy

We are still looking for someone willing to transport Honey to New York via Delta or American who will be traveling in the next couple of days. We will take care of all the details. If you have any questions, please pm me, Cheryl or Stella.

Thanks,
    Kathy

Honey is a beautiful dog and does have adoptive parents awaiting her arrival.
    We just need someone to agree to having Honey attached to their ticket, we will do the rest.

Aruba since 1979
    oh i wish it would happen!!!

I hope someone can take her soon, I am coming to Aruba tomorrow from NY and am staying till March 11th. We are traveling on Jet Blue, does it have to be Delta or American?

Aruba since 1979
    as far as i know JB does not allow pets as cargo.
    only as carry on, under seat in an approved carrier.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Aww, I wished someone could help...

Would you be allowed to leave a note at the reception of the hotels and timeshares, maybe the supermarkets or restaurants were many people come by? With the description of your plea, possibly a picture of "Honey" and little slips with your contact info which people can pull off and take with them?

Just some thoughts. All fingers and paws over here are crossed for "Honey"!

CK1

This is a good idea for the future. We did get Honey on an airplane today, but she is traveling to Boston and her new family will drive 3 hours each way from New York to pick her up at Logan. They have been waiting quite a while for their new baby. I am sure that they will be excited to see her in person. Honey is a lucky girl.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    CK1

This is a good idea for the future. We did get Honey on an airplane today, but she is traveling to Boston and her new family will drive 3 hours each way from New York to pick her up at Logan. They have been waiting quite a while for their new baby. I am sure that they will be excited to see her in person. Honey is a lucky girl.
    Sugar, I'm sooo happy that things worked out for "Honey", her new family and you guys who rescued her in the first place! You made my day!

ETA: I was thinking that many people would help if they knew help was needed. And not too many have the time to read on a forum while on vacation. Big kudos to everyone, businesses and people, who have a heart for the animals!
    Last edited by CK1; 03-01-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    ck1 and others check out the non profit rescue group site www.arfaruba.com

closing this thread now, but there will be more "honeys" so please everyone if you are able to donate your time, or talent, or treasure to ARFaruba it would be most appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast