Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am so happy things worked out for her, BUT i need your help, I am staying at the Divi Phoenix and therer has been a beautiful dog hanging around here for the past few days. Can you help this poor thing out, I just fed her this mornng. I would be willing to pay for her/him for whatever you need. My cell to call me is (516) 428-0696. Please let me know asap she/he does not look more than a year old.

Denise

Aruba since 1979
    i sent kathy and cheryl your message.
    keep us posted.

thx
    Quote Originally Posted by PMIgirl View Post
    I am so happy things worked out for her, BUT i need your help, I am staying at the Divi Phoenix and therer has been a beautiful dog hanging around here for the past few days. Can you help this poor thing out, I just fed her this mornng. I would be willing to pay for her/him for whatever you need. My cell to call me is (516) 428-0696. Please let me know asap she/he does not look more than a year old.

Denise

Denise,

Just got in and read your post and the email from Andrea. I called and left you a message with my phone numbers.

Kathy

don't know yet...only had one visit to Aruba so far....will let you know within the year :-)
    So glad I joined this forum, never seen a more helpful or caring bunch of people.. :-)

Aruba since 1979
    gianna, although i have never met most of these kind folks on this forum, i am HONORED to call them friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gianna View Post
    So glad I joined this forum, never seen a more helpful or caring bunch of people.. :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12