Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Looking for transport of pup to Pittsburgh

Anyone going to Pittsburgh who would be willing to transport a puppy? Nikki is 2 months old and weighs under 10 pounds. Cheryl and I found her behind a trash bin. We would make all the arrangements for transport and meet you at the Aruba airport with Nikki. Someone will meet you at the airport in Pittsburgh to take Nikki.
    Thanks, Kathy

Aruba since 1979
    thanks kathy
    hope she gets a foster parent for the flight!!!

we'll be there on the 7th

Thanks Andrea. We have a home for Nikki in Pittsburgh. Of course, there are more puppies waiting to be fostered, but we need to make room.
    Looking forward to seeing you.
    Kathy

Returning 8/17

Hi -
    My family will be returning via Delta on 8/17 if you are still looking for transport assistance. This is our first trip to Aruba but we are an animal family and have assisted with rescues in the past.
    Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for offering to transport a puppy to Pittsburgh. We just picked up 2 more puppies. We are in desparate need of transporters.
    When are you arriving in Aruba? We can get together then and go over the details. After you get settled in Aruba you can call me at 594-4453.

Thanks very much!

Kathy

We arrive on the 10th and leave on the 17th. Staying at Occidental. I will give you a call while we are there!
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by sugar View Post
    We are in desparate need of transporters.
    Let me know where they need to go and I will see what I can do.

Thanks Lisa! Chadd, We just picked up 2 more puppies yesterday. There are 2 more siblings, but we weren't able to catch them. They are scared. They are not ready to travel yet, but soon. We first need to find homes, but we do have foster homes in Pittsburgh and Rochester or Buffalo, New York.
    We also have adult dogs that need to go as checked luggage, but not all airlines accepts them.
    Thank you both for your offer to help.

Kathy

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    If anyone has concerns about transporting the puppies, let me assure you that the process is almost effortless. I just did it last week (a kitten) and no one in the airport even hesitated as I went through the various lines. Everyone knew what to do, which paperwork to check, and how to get the kitty through security. The hard work of the rescue people on the island has made the frequent air transportation of these animals a very smooth operation.

Bravo to all of the animal advocates!