Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Looking for transport of puppies

We have puppies that are waiting to go home to the United States. One puppy would like to go to Pittsburgh and the other 2 want to go to the Rochester/Buffalo area. Please pm or email me at tillie89@aol.com, if you are willing to volunteer to transport these puppies. We will meet you at the Aruba airport with the puppies and all documents. We will pay for the transport. Someone will meet you at the destination airport to take the puppy.
    Thanks,
    Kathy

Aruba since 1979
    thanks kathy!!

i want to add too that this process is pretty much a breeze.
    you, the transporter, airline the pup in an approved airline pup carry on case.
    go thru the process of the stops along the way thru airline security.
    hang out at the gate and eventually depart.
    the carry on with the pup goes under the seat in front of you and the vibration/hum, causes the pup to SLEEP.

stella, sugar and cheryl are "pros" at this and really need your help.
    thx

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    I brought a kitten home last year for a family in New Jersey. As Kathy and Andrea mentioned, it is very simple. Everyone at the airport knew what to do, there was never any question about how to proceed. If you are traveling to/from these cities, please consider it. In addition to being easy, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy!

Aruba since 1979
    it counts as good deed points for your "eagle badge award" ;-)

My son is coming home from Aruba next week to Boston and is willing to bring pups back to me for adoption. If you can find someone on his flight willing to bring more back, I can pick them all up at the airport. I already have 3 homes waiting for pups. Since I personally rescued these pups from the killing cages, I feel a responsibility to find them all homes. Just get them to me - I already have some homes waiting.