Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquahound View Post
    Really!!!??? That is great! I can't wait to read your response tomorrow!
    Cool Video with the turtle... Reminded me of Finding Nemo. I'm going to the Schakel in just a little while to look for the family in the photos. I smell a nice front page article about the lost camera.

Julia

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by photosbyjulia View Post
    I smell a nice front page article about the lost camera.
    Julia
    As a note to Aquabound...
    Julia besides being a photographer, is Editor-In-Chief of Aruba Today www.arubatoday.com

Cool Video with the turtle... Reminded me of Finding Nemo. I'm going to the Schakel in just a little while to look for the family in the photos. I smell a nice front page article about the lost camera.
    Thanks, Julia! I have the how, when, where, and what. Your investigative journalism should discover the who. After messing with this for a couple weeks, I'm really anxious to see what you turn up. Thanks a lot for your help, and yes, I'll contribute whatever you need for a story.

I love the beach (who doesn't?), anywhere that I can snorkel, The Donkey Sanctuary (much to the dismay of my daughter), the lighthouse.
    What a great story! I can't wait to hear the ending... Great job Aquahound!

Smile Camera Owner Found

Quote Originally Posted by Aquahound View Post
    Thanks, Julia! I have the how, when, where, and what. Your investigative journalism should discover the who. After messing with this for a couple weeks, I'm really anxious to see what you turn up. Thanks a lot for your help, and yes, I'll contribute whatever you need for a story.
    GREAT NEWS. Went to the school, sorted through all the toe-heads to find the owner of the camera who I recognized from the photos you posted. The Mom couldn't believe that their camera was found in another country (much less in Florida). Venezuela, Colombia, even Panama would have been more believable. She said the camera drifted away from him while he was securing the anchor of the dive boat.

They'd always hoped someone would find it and turn it into the police... LOL Sorry, laughing at myself. I have their names, address and phone number which I will send you in a Private Message.

I still would like to publish an article about the camera's journey from Aruba to Florida with a turtle.

Aruba since 1979
    as a doubting thomas I AM SORRY
    i assumed it was lost closer to keys.
    never imagined it would traveled that far!

julia AWESOME detective work.

kudos to all

GREAT NEWS. Went to the school, sorted through all the toe-heads to find the owner of the camera who I recognized from the photos you posted. The Mom couldn't believe that their camera was found in another country (much less in Florida). Venezuela, Colombia, even Panama would have been more believable. She said the camera drifted away from him while he was securing the anchor of the dive boat.

They'd always hoped someone would find it and turn it into the police... LOL Sorry, laughing at myself. I have their names, address and phone number which I will send you in a Private Message.

I still would like to publish an article about the camera's journey from Aruba to Florida with a turtle.

Aruba since 1979
    aquahound you get the blue ribbon and good deed award for the day! thank you

That is fantastic, Julia! You just made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    as a doubting thomas I AM SORRY
    No worries. It was hard for me to believe at first, also. I was thinking the Yucatan area of Mexico, or maybe even Cuba. Aruba was a shocker.

wow
    Now HOW cool is all this
    Aquahound I am so very happy I found you on CC.
    It is a tremendous story of kindness and determination.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast