Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

What a cool story and video!

Under my chickie at the aruba beach club along with my husband and my favorite drink
    What an awsome story...and a great ending!

Wow.

So Cool. I hope the camera made it back to the original owners safely. Nice job by all involved.

Two Lost Cameras 5/31/2010

I just returned from a visit to Aruba on June 1, 2010. While there I lost two cameras: 1) Black Sony Cybershot and 1) Black Samsung. I left the camera's on a DePalm Island Tour Bus (#107). If nothing else, I would love to have the memory card back and will pay for shipping for the cameras. I know this is a long shot...but I have to try.

Thank you for any help!

FPL

That was an amazing story. I just returned from Aruba on June 1, 2010. I lost two cameras 1) Black Sony Cybershot Camera and 1) Black Samsung. I was on a DePalm Tour bus leaving De Palm Island on May 31, 2010. If ANYONE hears or reads anything about someone finding these cameras plesae, please send me a msg or reply to this thread. The pictures are of the island, the jeep safari tour and deplam island. Pictures are of two African American girls. I at least hope to get the pictures or the memory card back.

Reading this story helps me stay positive about my lost memories.

It made the dutch version of Amigoe (www.amigoe.com) which means it
    should come out in English in a few days.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    This has been the highlight of my week!

check CameraFound.com
    www.camerafound.com/forum.html

Quote Originally Posted by fpleach View Post
    I just returned from a visit to Aruba on June 1, 2010. While there I lost two cameras: 1) Black Sony Cybershot and 1) Black Samsung. I left the camera's on a DePalm Island Tour Bus (#107). If nothing else, I would love to have the memory card back and will pay for shipping for the cameras. I know this is a long shot...but I have to try.

Thank you for any help!

FPL
    Quote Originally Posted by fpleach View Post
    That was an amazing story. I just returned from Aruba on June 1, 2010. I lost two cameras 1) Black Sony Cybershot Camera and 1) Black Samsung. I was on a DePalm Tour bus leaving De Palm Island on May 31, 2010. If ANYONE hears or reads anything about someone finding these cameras plesae, please send me a msg or reply to this thread. The pictures are of the island, the jeep safari tour and deplam island. Pictures are of two African American girls. I at least hope to get the pictures or the memory card back.

Reading this story helps me stay positive about my lost memories.

Turtle drags camera
    2 Jun, 2010, 12:53 (GMT -04:00) June 2, 2010, 12:53 (GMT -04:00)
    http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73347.php
    google translation
    "Youtube is a short film of a sea turtle who lost underwater camera in tow take.
    ORANJESTAD Dick de Bruijn lost in November 2009 during a dive off the coast of Eagle Beach, a camera, wrapped in a waterproof case. In mid May this washed up on a beach in Florida. The camera still functioned and revealed that he was on his journey accompanied by a time a turtle. The animal was in one way or another device had been thirty minutes and himself, and fish the Caribbean Sea filmed.

The finder of the camera, Paul Shultz, has a piece of this footage on the video website Youtube put. Shultz also searched through various websites to help the owner of the camera to track. Yesterday, De Bruijn, Sergeant in the Navy, told that his camera had been found and that the finder is looking for him. "It's an incredible story, it really happened," said De Bruijn. He says that on November 11, 2009 with his diving partner, Toine van der Klooster at Eagle Beach diving was at a large U.S. naval anchor of World War II. This anchor is also a war memorial in the naval barracks Savaneta. During the dive De Bruijn are lost underwater. The buoyancy of the camera ensured that he floated to the surface. 'Toine has joked that the camera somewhere in Costa Rica or Panama would be found, "said De Bruijn. He was not far wrong to sit. The camera took well over half of the year to Aruba to Florida to drive. "

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast