Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Lost Digital Camera at Radisson Aug. 24th, 2008

My wife left our Sony digital camera w/black leather case and $100 in the bathroom outside of Sunset Grill Restaurant in the Radisson hotel Sunday night August 24th, 2008. Minutes later she went back to find it missing. The cash and camera itself is meaningless however, the photos our priceless as we had 8 fulfilling days of family photos amounting to hundreds of pictures and wonderful memories. We are hoping that someone would be gracious enough to at least return the memory card to the front desk so we can have our photos. If for any such luck, someone has any information please email me at

Thank you so much

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Good luck. I hope you posted on all the aruba boards. What an unfortunate thing to happen ! So sorry to hear that, as I would be a crazy person if that happened to me !!!! cindyo

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Thank You...I have been to Aruba 4 out of the last 5 years and have had nothing but positive experiences everywhere from the people to the restaurants and beyond. Unfort., the wrong person picked up our camera. I am hoping this individual has a heart to return the memory card so we can have our family photos.

Lost Cameras

Russell, I'm sorry to hear about the lost camera/pix. I cant begin to understand how you feel. Here are a couple of websites that might be helpful to you. I had HEARD about them but didnt check out the sites myself.

I suspect its a case of where peeps who find cameras can post a pic or two to try and locate the owner.....Hope it helps.