Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Lost my wedding ring in natural pool!

West Deck in the afternoon
    I am so absolutely thrilled for you!!!you were so very fortunate to get it back!

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphead View Post
    Great news! The ring is back on my finger! I told my front desk that my ring was lost on the de palm tour and word got around to Madi from and she delivered the ring right to my hotel! I tried offering cash but she did not want to take any, so nice!. Someone that took her tour found the ring and asked Madi if anyone had reported losing it, Madi's daughter works for the park and mentioned that my tour group had lost it. Aruba is amazing with amazing people! Hard working and respectful. I would of never thought I would see this ring again! Thanks all for reading and looking out! Ariba!
    Yep, that's our Aruba! So glad you got your ring back!!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Windows on Aruba, Paddock
    These stories never get old, love hearing about people experiencing all the great people of Aruba and the reason why we all fell in love with the island.

A sign "a wedding meant to be !!!"
    So glad you got your ring back.

Awesome story! So happy to hear your got your ring back! I had no doubt it would find it's way back to you! Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon. Have you planned your next trip to paradise yet?
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

I am so happy for you. What are chances? This is a sign you will have a long and happy marriage.

Thanks everyone! We will definitely be going back to the island, I just got back to the states yesterday. We had a great time in aruba!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12