Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Lots of activity here on the aruba.com community forum!

I wonder if the increased traffic is due to the weather, I know I check in more often during the winter. And of course our awesome forum all starts with great moderators like Andrea and Jacki! Thanks for everything you guys do.

It's great visiting with you all and hanging out virtually in Aruba every day!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Such an informative, friendly and fun forum!

All of you have helped me thru my ordeal. Just knowing your opinion and support on my matter helps me keep my sanity. Plus all of you have been so great with bringing down supplies for the kittens/cats and of course adopting them. We have had to date over 250 cats/kittens find homes in the US and Canada. Such a wonderful thing. The thought of that keeps me going some days!
    Aruba Kitten Rescue www.arubakitten.org

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzardo View Post
    All of you have helped me thru my ordeal. Just knowing your opinion and support on my matter helps me keep my sanity. Plus all of you have been so great with bringing down supplies for the kittens/cats and of course adopting them. We have had to date over 250 cats/kittens find homes in the US and Canada. Such a wonderful thing. The thought of that keeps me going some days!
    What do you need the most that is hard to get on the island? Maybe 3 or 4 examples.

I admit to lurking for some time. I am arriving for 3 weeks on March 15th ( my 11th trip) and cannot wait. This forum is so helpful and informative. Thanks to all of you for your common sense suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by lindanlee View Post
    I admit to lurking for some time. I am arriving for 3 weeks on March 15th ( my 11th trip) and cannot wait. This forum is so helpful and informative. Thanks to all of you for your common sense suggestions.

Welcome to "The Posting Side"
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12