Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Mamma Mia!

Mamma Mia!

Hi there,

My parents recently returned from their trip to Aruba. They mentioned that there is now a water fountain with lights that "dances" to the music of Mamma Mia....in the new plaza across from the Holiday Inn. We will be heading to Aruba this Sunday! It will be our 4th trip...but it's been 3 1/2 years since our last trip. Our 4 year old daughter LOVES all the ABBA music from Mamma Mia...Does anyone know if they play this music everynight? I'm hoping they do!!

Thanks!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Music changes every show . We have been there for several different songs....they include; Let it be, disney tunes, and rock and roll.

Mamma Mia

Thanks Cindy....Sounds great! My daughter would be just as thrilled to hear Disney theme songs! She'll be so excited when I tell her

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Water shows are at 7:30, 8:30 and 9:30 pm at Paseo Herencia mall. As Cindy the music they play changes. The water shows lasts approx. 5-6 minutes.

We recently returned from a 2 week wonderful trip to my favorite place on earth. We went to the water show 3 or 4 times-our 2 and 5 year olds loved it,not to mention there is a Hagen Daz right there for ice cream as a special treat.

Wow sounds fun ! Will have to take my little one there

Thank you for all the great information....The show times are very useful, thank you for that! We are looking forward to it!