Hi! i will be in Aruba from Aug 6-12, with my family. unfortunately, its my responsibility to plan this vacation out; and the more and more i read about Aruba and what to do and where things are, the more confused i get. i have many questions that i would really appreciate the answers too.
1. what is the legal drinking age and gambling age in aruba?
2. do i have to call in ahead of time or sign up ahead of time to snorkel or to snuba? if so how do i do that.
3. is the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino close to the shpping areas or is a taxi/cab neccessary?
4. they apparently have some private island, is it any good?
5. what are some nice shpping area's for clothing and are they relatively close to where im staying?
6. i read the california lighthouse is a cool place to go, is that accessible by cab?
7. anything else ou could tell me would be extremely helpful and i would really appreciate it.
8. which beaches are the best?