Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: Massage and pedicure at OKEANOS at Ren Marina Tower

Aruba since 1979

Massage and pedicure at OKEANOS at Ren Marina Tower

I had a massage while in Aruba recently.
    It was at the Okeanos Spa at the Renaissance Marina Tower.

The wonderful lady's name was Gloria and she was excellent.
    I have been dealing with sciatica from a pulled piriformis muscle. Under a physician's, chiropractor's, massage therapist and dr of acupuncture's care since early April.
    One morning while we were away Paul and I decided we needed to be "worked on" (Paul has lower back disc issues)

While I had a pedicure, Paul had his massage (actually it was a full swedish massage).
    Then it was my turn and Gloria turned me into "gumby". My sciatic pain was gone and my stiff neck was just an unpleasant memory.

So, kudos to Gloria at the Ren OKEANOS SPA.
    She is awesome, well qualified, experienced and will loosen your sore muscles to the point that you will be "gumby" too

My sister booked us for massages on the beach. I've never had one before. What do I expect in the way of privacy?

Aruba since 1979
    i have never had a massage on the beach.......that being said, from what i understand (and i may be wrong) the massages on beach are given in huts that have plenty of privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by QsGrame View Post
    My sister booked us for massages on the beach. I've never had one before. What do I expect in the way of privacy?

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Hi Andrea, Linda had me print your post to take with us. I think she is going to ask for Gloria.
    Hi Qs, The beach massages are in curtained, airy tents or huts depending on which spa you use. If you do the one at Renaissance island you will be in a hut over the water looking down at the fish while getting your massage.