Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Liz - Aruba Lover
  • 2 Post By gaby

Thread: Massages

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Massages

I was reading about a place at Casa Del Mar that gave excellent massages. It was called Clinical Massage and I checked out their website. My question is, since we stay at a house, would you have to be a guest of the hotel? it doesn't say that on the website but I don't know how these things work. I like to keep stuff like this with me just in case. Though the truth is, I've gone to Aruba with the absolute worse back and neck pain and after two days in the ocean, completely gone. I am not just saying that to ring the praises of Aruba but its a fact. Still, nice to know. I keep a record of the urgent care place, a dentist (thanks to Andrea), just a few things.

So that's why I was wondering if you wanted to go for a massage located at a resort, do you need to be a guest.

I wouldn't think so. I don't know about CdM, but I know at other places - La Cabana, Tropicana, etc. They welcome anyone & everyone no matter where you are staying
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    No, you do not have to be a guest. I have gone to many spas in Aruba to get a massage and spa treatments when I have not been staying at the resort.

I wouldn't know anything about any sort of clinical massage, but it has been my practice to go and get a massage the first morning of my first full day on the island. It helps me to get into vacation mode and relieve my tensions from work and home. My spa of choice has been http://www.nafanny.com/ for probably over 10 years now. I couldn't be happier. (I believe my former GF found out about it here)
    It's a bit out of the way, but very much worth the effort.

Aruba since 1979
    re: the Casa Del Mar place
    it allows everyone/anyone.

i agree with skipper.
    Nafanny would be my choice.
    2nd choice would be with Patricia @ the tropicana Spa.
    here is the website for the spa at tropicana....http://www.essentialspa.aw
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper View Post
    I wouldn't know anything about any sort of clinical massage, but it has been my practice to go and get a massage the first morning of my first full day on the island. It helps me to get into vacation mode and relieve my tensions from work and home. My spa of choice has been http://www.nafanny.com/ for probably over 10 years now. I couldn't be happier. (I believe my former GF found out about it here)
    It's a bit out of the way, but very much worth the effort.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-20-2016 at 01:59 PM.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I do have NaFanny's number but I wouldn't be able to find that in a million years. TripAdvisor voted the Clinical Massage as #1 and NaFanny as #2. But NaFanny's directions don't even make sense, lol. I think first I'll try the ocean, lol.

Aruba since 1979
    gaby....Nafanny is more of a direct shot for you (Gold Coast) than heading all the way to CDM

here is the google map. https://www.google.com/maps/@12.5650...0229953,16.36z

coming out of the Main entrance/exit of Gold Coast, turn right. follow straight for a couple of miles. at the new walk in clinic (on your right) turn left as if you are going up to alto vista chapel. Nafanny's street will be on your right. (see the map)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I do have NaFanny's number but I wouldn't be able to find that in a million years. TripAdvisor voted the Clinical Massage as #1 and NaFanny as #2. But NaFanny's directions don't even make sense, lol. I think first I'll try the ocean, lol.

thanks, saved the map. hopefully my husband can figure it out.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Andrea's directions and map looks easy to get to. Nufanny does have pickup service. You could have her pick you up and have your husband follow. Then he would know how to get there to get you after your massage.

thanks everyone, hubby already figured it out from Andrea's map. he said its easy. and really close to us