pier
Aruba Nights Island Guide

MetaCorp is buildings Condos!

Owners of Renaissance properties developing down town condos

For the last few months a ‘mysterious’ construction was ongoing near down town. Normally these projects present themselves with a front board outlining all details. This one however, didn’t put any details, until today. As time went by storey after storey kept on coming. It became bigger and higher.

Finally, I’ve learned what is going to be built there. Town condos are being developed by the island powerhouse of Meta Corp. This company has a lot of business interest in several sectors of this island. With the speed this construction is being developed it can only mean one thing: parties with deep pockets are behind it.

Coral Pyramid is the name of this project. It certainly has a contemporary look the way it is being developed. Especially the way a higher floor sticks out more than the lower. It certainly looks different from anything we’ve seen so far. No other building in the area is anything like that, therefore it really stands out. Does it look “islandy”? Too hard to tell. My first reaction is no. Expect prices to start on the higher end of the market.

Wow....thanks for the report.

It looks like it is on the road out of Oranjestad heading to the airport; half-way between Renaissance Ocean Suites and Pincho's Restaurant. Am I correct?

If anyone has more info, it would be appreciated.
    ........with CindyO and daughters
    Annual Aruba visits since 1997....September 2014 and New Year 2015 are next

regards ROB O, your right it's on the road going to the airport. and it will be nice because in the carnival season all the maine parades will be passing in front of the building, you will have the best spot to watch the parades.............bully

Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    regards ROB O, your right it's on the road going to the airport. and it will be nice because in the carnival season all the maine parades will be passing in front of the building, you will have the best spot to watch the parades.............bully
    Hi Bully....good to hear from you. I hope that everything is well with you and your family.

If you were walking to Pinchos from Wilhemina Park you would first cross the bridge over the canal, then the building would be on the left....before Pinchos?
    ........with CindyO and daughters
    Annual Aruba visits since 1997....September 2014 and New Year 2015 are next