Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Molasses

Molasses

Anyone know where I can buy a couple of barrels of molasses on the island? Thinking of covering all of the clocks to make time pass ever so slowly while we're on the island.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

Could you leave the clocks covered when you leave? I arrive shortly after you and love that idea! We were just saying last night how long it takes for our vacation to get here and how quickly the time passes when we're in Aruba. We decided we're not going to sleep while we're there!!

Have a great time!

Sorry to tell you, but I greased the clocks last month when we left because our trip next year can't come fast enough.

Lucky people with your trips just around the corner! Have a wonderful time, and soak up a little for those of us who have a long wait for our next Aruba vacation!!
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

We found out quickly that a 7 day vacation in Aruba is not a long enough time to spend in Paradise. Since then, we have always booked at least 10 days. This upcoming trip ( In 20 days ) will be for 2 weeks. The time just flies by too fast.

Snidley:

Love your sense of humor; but, nevertheless, it is a good idea.

Ed