Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Monitors unselfish work

I, again, want to remind everyone of all the time and effort that our Monitors give to our website to make it enjoyable and watching out for offensive postings.

Thank you all. I, for one, really appreciate all you do; and realize how much time and effort you all give;.

Keep up the good work!

Ed

Aruba since 1979
    thanks ed
    lisa and i do "try"

what we do need is for community members to help us.
    if anyone sees SPAM, please hit REPORT....as soon as REPORT is clicked, both lisa and i receive notification and we can check it out.

the other area that is problematic for us and you the members is the TIMSHARE for rent category. owners are NOT putting down pertinent rental information. so,when lisa and i ask for the information to be posted it makes us look like nags.
    we need all pertinent information to be listed. (dates, taxes, capacity etc)

this is an extraordinary forum/bulletin board and it works well because of the community effort from you, our community.

Yes they are the best,thanks for all you do.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Edronenburg View Post
    I, again, want to remind everyone of all the time and effort that our Monitors give to our website to make it enjoyable and watching out for offensive postings.

Thank you all. I, for one, really appreciate all you do; and realize how much time and effort you all give;.

Keep up the good work!

Ed

Yes! Cheers to Andrea and Lisa! This forum wouldn't be what it is without them and we should all realize the time and effort they put in!

You are too kind...Andrea and I try very very hard to keep this a friendly all inclusive Forum for all.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    all i know is that to plan our first trip to aruba, yeah, 11 days to go, i would have known nothing without the help of andrea & lisa. my husband says i know more about aruba now then i do about where we live, lol. so thank you both for your recommendations but also for help in just the basic things like how to make a phone call. and also thanks to other members of this forum who have come forward with information.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Nice note Ed, and I agree...thanks to Andrea and Lisa for a job, often unappreciated, well done.

Thumbs up

This site has so much information on Aruba. Thanks to Andrea and Lisa FOR ALL THAT YOU DO!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    so here is an example of EXTREME frustrations:

a forum member has a website advertising his/her business on aruba.
    this member's website had some copyrighted material on it ...in defense to this person, he/she had no idea his/her site had copyrighted stuff on it.

the copyrighted owner is also a forum member and that forum member got in touch with lisa and i.

we both agreed we never should have turned on our puters that day

so this past week (wednesday i think) lisa and i were going back and forth behind the scenes, researching and communicating with the website owners trying to fix and be fair.

when all was said and done, both lisa and i were practically in tears, exhausted and quite angry.

...........we regrouped and put our focus back on the forum's postings.
    it's all about the community, keeping things flowing smoothly and respectful conversations.

by the grace of GOD or some cosmic blessings or interventions, we rarely have issues as frustrating as the one i just mentioned.

my moral of the story................THANK YOU for the thank yous. it means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    we both agreed we never should have turned on our puters that day when all was said and done, both lisa and i were practically in tears, exhausted and quite angry.
    AMEN

THANK YOU for the thank yous. it means a lot.
    Absolutely positively

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast