Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

More news from Aruba.com

Aruba Cruise Tourism and the Faculty of Tourism Studies Announce the ‘C.I.A.’

General News May 4th, 2010
    No comments (RSS 2.0)

The Government’s Department Aruba Cruise Tourism represented by its Director, Tamara Waldron and the University of Aruba’s Faculty of Tourism Studies, represented by Dr.Ryan Peterson, have joined forces to establish the ‘C.I.A.’ – Cruise Industry Alliance. The C.I.A. is a strategic alliance based on the power of partnership and collaborative expertise to create a competitive and sustainable (cruise) tourism destination.
    This partnership taps in to countless opportunities for both the Faculty of Tourism Studies and the Aruba Cruise Tourism (ACT) to benefit from each other. The first scheduled project will be the launch of the Aruba Cruise Profile (ACP) study 2010, in which Aruba’s Cruise Visitor Profile will be analyzed through a survey that will allow the ACT to gain insight into the experiences, perceptions and behaviours of Aruba’s cruise visitors. This collaborative study will allow for quality improvements and will strengthen marketing and promotional efforts.
    Graduating students from the Faculty of Tourism Studies will also have the opportunity to do their internship at the Aruba Cruise Tourism Department as part of their senior year project. Students will have the opportunity to receive hands on experience. Likewise, ACT employees will also have the opportunity to take specific courses related to their field of work at the university which will enable them to stay updated and in sync with current tourism trends and practices.
    The Faculty of Tourism Studies and the ACT are committed to working collaboratively towards positioning Aruba as a quality, vibrant, and sustainable tourism destination, which will create the tomorrow’s leaders, and work towards the wealth and welfare of our community.

Andrea, as I was finishing the last sentence in the article I happened to see your little signature line.......Where can I get one of those please ??????
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    come on over and i will set you up yes i am off topic
    :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    Andrea, as I was finishing the last sentence in the article I happened to see your little signature line.......Where can I get one of those please ??????

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    come on over and i will set you up yes i am off topic
    :-)
    sorry didn't mean to go "off topic", just could not resist the temptation.......

and the talk of vodka .......
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME