Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mother daughter trip in August

Aruba since 1979
    make sure that you visit the culinary section

those restaurants that you mentioned might be the right fit!!

Quote Originally Posted by bostongal View Post
    Thank you all for responding to quickly. It's great to know that both taxi's and buses are right outside of the hotel. I'll without a doubt be going to a grocery store to pick up a few snacks and some beer for the room and beach.

Up next on my list to do is to narrow down all of the great restaurants I've read about on here. We were thinking of trying Madame Janette, El Gaucho and Quinta Del Carmen. We want a nice meal but not necessarily a fine dining experience and of course we're trying to not go to a place that's intimate, quiet, dark and romantic! :-)

Jacki- We arrive on 08/20 and it can't get here soon enough. 13 more weeks to go!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Bus stop is literally right in front of the Radisson you can't miss it. Taxis will also be very easy to find, they are everywhere and your location at the Radisson couldn't be any better for the type of trip you are going on. The Bugaloe will be an excellent base of operations as its a fun place with the added benefit of being right in your backyard. Moomba Beach is also an excellent place to people watch and its only a few properties down.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12