Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Murphy's law

Murphy's law

Well the dryer crapped out last night, was on line looking for a dryer and a delivery date, found them, earliest delivery date is Monday, that's ok, but now for the next few days I have to incorporate into my schedule going to the laundry mat along with making sure everything is done before we leave. Phew! Can't a mom just get away without the stress before going away?!?!
    Next Aruba trip in

It will make vacation all that more enjoyable, have fun

I had just made my car rental and hotel reservations last night for a quick trip down on Sunday. Then at 4 AM we got a call that my wife's grandmother passed away. Look at the bright side, at least you still get to go to Aruba.

You have my sympathies. I remember my laundromat days all too well.

We returned from Thanksgiving in NJ to no heat in our house. The furnace died the night before we left and we just never noticed how cool the house was when we left. Luckily our HVAC guy is a gem and was able to replace the furnace the day after we arrived back home, the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Hey Chadd,
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss! Now that you've put things in perspective I feel like a total jerk complaining like I did. A broken dryer is just an inconvenience. Thanks for the eye opener! Catherine
    Next Aruba trip in

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianmoonlight View Post
    Hey Chadd,
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss! Now that you've put things in perspective I feel like a total jerk complaining like I did. A broken dryer is just an inconvenience. Thanks for the eye opener! Catherine
    Ditto.

Another "ditto" from me. Here it was 17 degrees at 5 a.m. Arubalisa, hope your home did not take long before it became comfortable again; after your heat loss.

Chadd,
    My sympathies to you and your family also...

As for you HM....you will enjoy Aruba that much more, just to be able to go down and not have to worry about anything is worth the suffering here...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME