Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My Aruba Podcast

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach

My Aruba Podcast

Will be heading to Aruba tomorrow morning. I will be doing a trip report while on the trip this time around. However just to kill time last night I figured I would record a pre-vacation podcast.

http://onehappypodcast.com/ep27/

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    Safe and FUN travels Curtis.

Have a wonderful time.

Now, off to listen

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Just listened to you podcast. It was quite funny!
    Wished there would not only be an audio but also a video! (wink, wink!!!)

Hope, you will log in here from time to time and tell us a bit about your Aruba adventures. If you were "allowed" to do the skydiving!
    If Cheryl can do it, you can do it!

It would be exciting to listen and see some of your podcasts while you are on Aruba! Are you planning to visit the Aruba dog shelter as well? Or something similar? As some of your previous podcasts touched down on that subject. Hope, Maggie packed some dog toys and dog collars.

Have fun! Have a safe trip! And talk to you later!

Thanks for the podcast and sharing your anticipation. I pretty much agree with everything Maggie says! Also want to thank you guys for mentioning Tango. We went on your recommendation and really enjoyed it.

Enjoy your crabcakes tonight and flight tomorrow - safe travels!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Safe travels Curtis, hope to see you Monday!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Safe and FUN travels Curtis.

Have a wonderful time.

Now, off to listen
    Thank you Andrea! Things are already off to a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Just listened to you podcast. It was quite funny!
    Wished there would not only be an audio but also a video! (wink, wink!!!)

Hope, you will log in here from time to time and tell us a bit about your Aruba adventures. If you were "allowed" to do the skydiving!
    If Cheryl can do it, you can do it!

It would be exciting to listen and see some of your podcasts while you are on Aruba! Are you planning to visit the Aruba dog shelter as well? Or something similar? As some of your previous podcasts touched down on that subject. Hope, Maggie packed some dog toys and dog collars.

Have fun! Have a safe trip! And talk to you later!
    Glad you enjoyed it. She only thinks she has a say in whether or not I skydive. Once I gather up the nerve its a done deal. For her its a win win, if I go and make it I'm happy and she wins and if I don't make it, she gets the insurance money and can retire to Aruba. We will be going to the animal shelter, hoping to coordinate a visit with some of the people I've met on Facebook that help out with the rescue efforts. Not sure if video is in the near future. I almost pulled the trigger on a goPro but heard bad things about the gopro hero 4 and couldn't find a price I liked on the older model. I have my DSLR but never really did any video with it. Besides I like audio podcasts because I can listen to them on my commute.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Thanks for the podcast and sharing your anticipation. I pretty much agree with everything Maggie says! Also want to thank you guys for mentioning Tango. We went on your recommendation and really enjoyed it.

Enjoy your crabcakes tonight and flight tomorrow - safe travels!
    I think I am all crab caked out. I actually didn't love G&M this time but that could be because I went to crab night at a local delaware place the night before lol. As much as I love those MD blues, too much of anything is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Safe travels Curtis, hope to see you Monday!
    See you Monday. Look for the beer belly and Steelers hat. I'll probably have a camera as well.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    i am thinking about that "win win" statement.
    is she weighing out the pros and cons?
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post

Glad you enjoyed it. She only thinks she has a say in whether or not I skydive. Once I gather up the nerve its a done deal. For her its a win win, if I go and make it I'm happy and she wins and if I don't make it, she gets the insurance money and can retire to Aruba. We will be going to the animal shelter, hoping to coordinate a visit with some of the people I've met on Facebook that help out with the rescue efforts. Not sure if video is in the near future. I almost pulled the trigger on a goPro but heard bad things about the gopro hero 4 and couldn't find a price I liked on the older model. I have my DSLR but never really did any video with it. Besides I like audio podcasts because I can listen to them on my commute.

I think I am all crab caked out. I actually didn't love G&M this time but that could be because I went to crab night at a local delaware place the night before lol. As much as I love those MD blues, too much of anything is bad.

See you Monday. Look for the beer belly and Steelers hat. I'll probably have a camera as well.

CK1
    Good hearing from you! Glad you got off to a good start!

When she meets Cheryl and hears that she already skydived 16 times! She might get calmer. Besides, former President George H.W. Bush skidived on his 90th birthday!

So glad, you will meet with some of the awesome rescue folks on Aruba and go to the animal shelter. It's something near and dear to my heart as well. If you like your podcast, hold on to it. I just like to put a face to a voice, maybe a little youtube video will be fun, too?

Enjoy your vacation and say Hi to nos dushi Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post

CK1
    To get into Aruba mood!

Nos Dushi Aruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURahoagaJA

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Curt Have a great time!
    excited to read your antics while you are there.
    Wishing you guys a fantastic time
    play hard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast