Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: The "My Aruba Story" Category

Aruba since 1979
    post it in a word doc
    then copy and paste to the forum

My first few reports I wrote after I returned home and I felt like my details could have been better if I wrote my thoughts down my experiences as they happened. So I decided to my "live" postings and I think the details are better and I have a blast writing them when all is quiet. I love sitting on my balcony in Aruba having a drink and looking at the beautiful colors of the water as I post my story.

I always try to post daily when actually on the island. The facts and memories are fresh and I can give accurate reviews on stuff we did... like going to Casa Tua and Moomba tonight with new friends we met!

I agree. I like doing daily live updates while on the island. It's great during that downtime and I like to journal it while the memories are still fresh. I love looking back and re-reading as Tracey said to help with the withdrawal, but also months & even years later. It's just as special as looking back at photos from the trip.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I like to post while I'm there but on a few occasions after I wrote a long post either the wifi knocked me off or I got a message that I was not signed on to the forum even though I originally signed on when I started writing. I ended up starting all over and it happened quite a few times. Next trip I will post when I get back.
    This happened to me as well in the past. After you just signed in, you get automatically knocked off after a few minutes.

To avoid this: When signing in, you will see a little box which says (paraphrasing): "Do you want to stay signed in?" Just check that little box and you should be fine.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    If I were in Aruba, I would prefer to write about my adventures while still there, to share the excitement and happiness right away.

Is there anyone on the island that will share their trip?? I am really missing Aruba after having such a great, long vacation!

I agree Walt. I am missing your posts, we had weeks worth of fun reading.

Since I believe in paying it forward; I will post (try my hardest) daily in a few short weeks..

I will do my next version of live from Aruba staring on June 30 and I can't wait!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast