I was just going over the things we all bring with us to Aruba and thought it might be nice to combine them so we could have a list of some of the best ideas.Here are some of the highlights...feel free to add on and then maybe we can put them together and print them out.( I know there is a checklist avail. on the forum, this is just those wish I had things....)
1.collapsable cooler !!
2. Xtra sunglasses and prescription glasses
3. all ranges of tanning lotions
4. Walmart rafts or tubes-can be left with someone just checking in
5. Large insulated sippy cups with straws.
6. Jello and plastic 1 oz. cups for jello shots....(my favorite idea)
7. variety of spices for cooking---too expensive to buy on the island.
8. zippy bags in various sizes
9. noodles--the kind you buy at the dollar tree for floating on
10. meds--benadryl, lomotil, pepcid, tums, tylenol, zrytec or claratin, moisture eye
drops (wind is a killer on the eyes)
11. scrunchies for your hair and/or do-rags to keep hair from becoming a rats
12. superglue----nails, of course
13. laminated map of island--forgot where I got it...help appreciated.
14. waterproof cameras---lots
....any thing I've forgotten ???