Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By johng876

Thread: Need help!!!!!!

Need help!!!!!!

I have rented timeshare units in the past but never had this situation. I have some folks from UK that would like to rent and pay thru paypal. How would that work for me to get the funds? I don't have a paypal account. Thanks for the help

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    you can set up a personal account. it asks for your email, address, etc. but you may have a limit of what you can receive on a personal account per month. i have a premier account but i also have a business on the web.

the one thing you want to make sure is that whoever is sending the money is confirmed. by that they mean the address is verified. this way paypal knows that whoever is sending the money, is using the right credit card or checking account that goes with the proper address. so if they tell you they live at 1234 smith street but the account says its 2345 jones street, I'd be a little suspicious that it wasn't a match.

paypal is safe and easy but like i said, you may have a limit how much they allow you to receive on a personal account.

Thank you

Hi, Thank you for the info. I'm not going to get involved. I will keep trying to rent in US. Thanks again. John

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    also, if you go a premier account, which alot of people i see on homeaway do, paypal will charge you a 3% fee. alot of the people who rent on homeaway charge a 3% fee if you use paypal. i just rented from someone but i sent a check so i wouldn't have to pay an additional 3%.