Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Need ideas for 50th anniversary

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I have never been, but we were told that Flying Fishbone tables were "uncomfortably close together" You can kind of see it if you look at photos on their site.

Morningstar looks amazing, it's out of our budget though.
    Any one that's been to FF know about the closeness? I do not like to be bumping my neighbor when I am eating.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Any one that's been to FF know about the closeness? I do not like to be bumping my neighbor when I am eating.
    It's never been an issue for us the three times we've been. But they may have re-configured seating since the last time we ate there.

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    It's never been an issue for us the three times we've been. But they may have re-configured seating since the last time we ate there.
    You can see the beach seating on their home page:

http://m.flyingfishbone.com

Barefoot has excellent steak and a beautiful waterfront setting. Yemanja's filet and other food is, IMHO, better, and atmosphere is nice, but not as good as Barefoot. Haven't been to QDC, and never order steak at MJ's, which has a nice garden setting, but I would still vote Barefoot as more romantic.

Madame Janette would be wonderful. I am sure they would do something special if asked. An announcement by the singers - maybe even their wedding song if possible. I think that would be an awesome surprise! Ruins del Mar is also very nice & romantic at night with all the fire & water around.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    I just checked that out. it is a little pricey but looks to be worth it. Bigger problem is a couple of the guests tend to get sea sick so that would be a huge consideration. We never budget on vacation anyway. If we decide we want to do something or buy something, we do. Some people think we are budgeting all the time because we eat breakfast and lunch in most days and stay in timeshares. The reason we do this is because we LIKE to stay in timeshares and we LIKE to eat breakfast on the balcony most days. If it saves money, that is great. We seldom cook dinner in our room. The only time we do is if we fix a shrimp boil. We enjoy our dinners out. Thanks for the site, will run it by the others but don't think all will go for it. Thinking seriously about Flying Fishbone. We have never been there in all our trips. Also considering Quinta Del Carmen. All 4 of us have been to MJs and Matthews many times. This will be 4th trip for sis and bil.
    We are the same way. We make breakfast and lunch at our timeshare. This year we splurged on breakfast out everyday as part of my husbands 50th birthday celebration. We plan to do Morningstar again in 2017 to celebrate a big wedding anniversary ourselves. I can't wait. We are hoping to talk them into allowing us 6 people knowing there will be an additional cost for the other 2 but figure it will be worth the memories.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123