Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Need some tips - 2nd trip, this one with spoiled early teens

Philip's Animal Garden is great for all kinds of animal lovers. DePalm island is a great all day experience and being all inclusive could be very inexpensive if you have kids with nice appetites! They may ask me to pay more after my boys go this year - 15 & 13 with the appetites of giants.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    i havent been to dePalm is years

are you folks happy with the food?

i have heard repeatedly that it has improved lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Philip's Animal Garden is great for all kinds of animal lovers. DePalm island is a great all day experience and being all inclusive could be very inexpensive if you have kids with nice appetites! They may ask me to pay more after my boys go this year - 15 & 13 with the appetites of giants.

For Natural pool and if you guys like to march to your own drummer, I would suggest Mad's i Magical Jeep Tours. She's a hoot and lives on the border of park and has her own private entrance. Snorkel tip: rent your own snorkel gear for the week. Black Pearl rentals are reasonable. Check out other rentals to compare. Baby Beach can be a fun snorkel day if you have a car or your renting that UTV. Madame J's for dinner is not a cheap meal. Red fish Restaurant in Orange Mall is very reasonable.
    Sean and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i havent been to dePalm is years

are you folks happy with the food?

i have heard repeatedly that it has improved lots.
    Very - there is a nice variety also. It's not like the cafeteria style food it used to be. There are still hot dogs, burgers & fries at the kitchen by the bar and the other restaurant has actual food - eggs, home fries, pancakes in the AM & salad, soups, fish, chicken dishes in the PM. Like I said, we did not go last year, so I'm talking about what we experienced in 2015.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    For Natural pool and if you guys like to march to your own drummer, I would suggest Mad's i Magical Jeep Tours. She's a hoot and lives on the border of park and has her own private entrance. Snorkel tip: rent your own snorkel gear for the week. Black Pearl rentals are reasonable. Check out other rentals to compare. Baby Beach can be a fun snorkel day if you have a car or your renting that UTV. Madame J's for dinner is not a cheap meal. Red fish Restaurant in Orange Mall is very reasonable.
    Sean and Susan
    Oh my!! We are doing Madi's tour for sure! THANK YOU for the suggestion! Please keep them coming! We will have a rental car the whole time so we can get out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidefly View Post
    Oh my!! We are doing Madi's tour for sure! THANK YOU for the suggestion! Please keep them coming! We will have a rental car the whole time so we can get out and about.
    Did you end up doing madis tour? just curious, we are booked in july with her. Ive read great reviews but also just found some not so comforting.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-Man View Post
    Did you end up doing madis tour? just curious, we are booked in july with her. Ive read great reviews but also just found some not so comforting.
    No, we did not. The beaches in the park were closed, so we opted not to try her out.

how did you find out about the closed beaches?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12