Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Need suggestions for renting power wheelchair. Or scooter

Long time lurker, recently joined first post. My husband has a power wheelchair. He is able to walk short distances when having good day. We could bring his chair to Aruba, but have no way to get it to the hotel.

As an alternative, we could muddle through plane and airport with manual chair and rent something in Aruba that could be delivered to hotel. I'm sure we aren't the first visitor that have disability issues.

Could someone suggest a reputable rental company. This will be my 3rd Aruba trip, his First.
    I want it to be super special for him. I need help solving the mobility issue.

Thanks

Aruba since 1979
    Welcome Disney!

try www.essentialaruba.com

Motorized scooter

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    Long time lurker, recently joined first post. My husband has a power wheelchair. He is able to walk short distances when having good day. We could bring his chair to Aruba, but have no way to get it to the hotel.

As an alternative, we could muddle through plane and airport with manual chair and rent something in Aruba that could be delivered to hotel. I'm sure we aren't the first visitor that have disability issues.

Could someone suggest a reputable rental company. This will be my 3rd Aruba trip, his First.

Thanks
    We rented a motorized scooter for my husband several years ago from Labco. They delivered it to the Hotel. It was great for us as we stayed in high-rise and had walkway to ride on behind hotels. Make arrangements ahead of time. Lois

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to your first posting nana and disney too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana of 9 View Post
    We rented a motorized scooter for my husband several years ago from Labco. They delivered it to the Hotel. It was great for us as we stayed in high-rise and had walkway to ride on behind hotels. Make arrangements ahead of time. Lois

Welcome to the posting side

try www.labcoaruba.com too
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    since you are now there, where did you wind up renting a scooter or chair?
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post

Thanks