Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    hey iluvrum since your flight was delayed the airline should have put you up and paid all those expenses for you right on the spot..in february when we left aruba to come home our flight was delayed two hours and we missed our connection in atlanta and united paid all our expenses with vouchers right on the spot and even threw in travel vouchers for a future flight..you should complain to your airline and get that money from them..
    scott and tricia

You only need insurance if you require a Visa to travel to Aruba. For example, my step-son who resides in and is a citizen of Jamaica will be joining us in Aruba this year. Aruba requires him to apply for a travel Visa for entry in the country. Along with the Visa, they require him to have travel insurance which he purchased at the time he submitted his Visa application. If you are a US citizen you only need your passport.

For great one stop price comparison shopping for trip insurance:
    http://insuremytrip.com/

Never in a million years would I imagine missing a trip because at the age of 45 I had come down with the chicken pox. Trip insurance is just that, insurance, and with the price you are paying for your trip, never a bad investment. Because...you just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by sagman17 View Post
    hey iluvrum since your flight was delayed the airline should have put you up and paid all those expenses for you right on the spot..in february when we left aruba to come home our flight was delayed two hours and we missed our connection in atlanta and united paid all our expenses with vouchers right on the spot and even threw in travel vouchers for a future flight..you should complain to your airline and get that money from them..

sagman - the only thing we were given was $300 voucher for next time we fly Delta, and 2 $7 vouchers for food at the airport. They announced while we were in line to check next flight that Delta was NOT passing out any more vouchers for hotels that night! don't know if it was because they were out (snow storm in east that weekend) or because all the hotels were full (nascar race in ATL that weekend). But I do have the $300 and hopefully will get my hotel expense back from the insurance.
    the sun and the sand, and a drink in my hand...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12