Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    When in April....will you be there when we are?
    Rob / Cindy,

    What dates will you be there in April? I am probably going to book this or next week at the Ren.

  2. #12
    Senior Member ~Amy~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,690
    I might be there in April, too. I was trying to go in late April (my usual time to go) but I want to use my ff miles and it looks like the only week they're giving me right now is April 11-19. So that might be my week. I have to book soon though before the ff seats are gone.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018




  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Posts
    231
    Good afternoon,

    I have to agree with Lisa and Kathy, Manchebo has the best, and certainly one of the biggest beaches, although the pool is a little small. It's also a "European" beach if you get my drift. I always make sure I have my wrap-around mirrored sunglasses with me.

    Us guys! We so, how shall I say, shallow!!

    Big pools? Try The Mill. We stayed there last January, and we'll be there again this coming January (16-24,2009). Two large free-form pools plus a kiddies' wading pool. Sorry, no beach, that's across the street at The Westin.

    Have fun,

    Glenn

  4. #14
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Mark, we are there from Good friday ( think the 11th) for 2 weeks. they are week 15 and 16....cindy

  5. #15
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Mark, we are there from Good friday ( think the 11th) for 2 weeks. they are week 15 and 16....cindy
    got it, thx

    It looks like we will be coming during your second week. There is a $200+ difference in price between those two weeks.

  6. #16
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    mark...You'll fit right in with our crew....you might even wish you had your kids..
    We travel with our neighbors who are avid NY Yankee fans, it makes for a interesting Red Sox/Yankees rivalry. We also travel with Rob's nephew, wife and their 2 kids, her parents, and other friends....This year there are 21 of us...cindy

  7. #17
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I might be there in April, too. I was trying to go in late April (my usual time to go) but I want to use my ff miles and it looks like the only week they're giving me right now is April 11-19. So that might be my week. I have to book soon though before the ff seats are gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    got it, thx

    It looks like we will be coming during your second week. There is a $200+ difference in price between those two weeks.
    Looking like April 10-24 is the time to be there!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  8. #18
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    mark...You'll fit right in with our crew....you might even wish you had your kids..
    We travel with our neighbors who are avid NY Yankee fans, it makes for a interesting Red Sox/Yankees rivalry. We also travel with Rob's nephew, wife and their 2 kids, her parents, and other friends....This year there are 21 of us...cindy
    Wow big crew you have going down there. As much as we love our children we could really use the 4 or 5 day break. Of course we will be missing them when we are there but at least we can get up when we want, plant our buts in a loung chair and drink balashi's all day and bake in the sun without any interuptions. I'm sure we'll fit right in with your crew. We will give you the dates once we lock in with Liliana. I think we will be staying across the street for this trip but we will be at the suites bar for happy hour on the way back from the island.

  9. #19
    Senior Member arubamark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ren Island
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Looking like April 10-24 is the time to be there!
    You have that right Rob! Ren might never be the same after this one!

  10. #20
    Senior Member fattypatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    moomba, stellaris casino, baby beach,
    Posts
    490
    mark, my wife and i went in the summer for a week without the kids and decided it wasn't the same. we thought it would be just like our first time there as newlyweds - no concerns, no worries, just endless drinking, tanning, and gambling....but we were constantly reminded of our kids.

    hope it's different for you and your wife. enjoy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO