Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We'll be happy to share ours....we have a 6,8,9,11, 14, 16, 17 yrs olds with us....

Quote Originally Posted by fattypatty View Post
    mark, my wife and i went in the summer for a week without the kids and decided it wasn't the same. we thought it would be just like our first time there as newlyweds - no concerns, no worries, just endless drinking, tanning, and gambling....but we were constantly reminded of our kids.

hope it's different for you and your wife. enjoy!
    I can agree with you there. We manage to travel once a year besides our annual Aruba trip somewhere warm. Jamaica, DR, Bahamas, St Thomas and Mexico the past few years just for a quick get away. We always miss them of course but it is a nice break at the same time as well. Being 2 & 5 they really know how to push the right buttons. We will be calling to check in daily but the 4 or 5 days flies by. We'll be back in to the grind in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    We'll be happy to share ours....we have a 6,8,9,11, 14, 16, 17 yrs olds with us....
    Wow! What was that other hotel I was talking about? I'm only kidding of course. They are at the age even the youngest at 6 where they will pretty much occupy themselves I'm sure. My daughter Rayna who turned 5 on Thanksgiving day is fine, it my 2 year old boy who is the hell-raiser, he keeps us on our toes. You wouldn't believe me by his pictures but he gets that little look on his face and you know he's up to something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123