Thumbs down neutrogena sunblock

sunblock Neutorgenia

$17 for 6 5 0z spray 30 spf

free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6X-SUNSCREEN...%257Ciid%253A1

neutrogena sunblock-s-l1600.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    should be a thumb's up

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my dermatologist recommends for your face to use "La Roche-Posay Anethlios 30 Cooling Water-Lotion Sunscreen. Amazon has it and Walmart has it online. CVS carries it in their store for about the same price. Its anywhere from 24 to 30 dollars for 5 ozs (just ordered it w/free shipping from Walmart for $24). But you are only using it on your face. Since that's the part of me that gets the most sun because you are in the water, I decided to splurge. But I use "Sport 30" for my body. Last year I ended up with sun poisoning on my face and thank goodness one of the couples we know, he is a pharmacist and she called her dermatologist from the beach to ask what to do. Taking no chances this year..

Thanks Andrea, I just ordered it.

Jackie g

This is the best place for good products and the best place to buy. I tried NO-AD went I went to Florida. It was a lotion and was not sticky at all. I did buy it at Walmart. A friend from our Aruba trip recommended this. I used SPF 60 . I am not sure if they have spf 50 or not. It stayed on very well with a lot of time in the ocean and pool.

My dermatologist recommends using 70, which I do for my face using Neutrogena for Faces-it is the only thing that prevents my nose from burning. I use either 50 or 30 depending on how much of a tan I already have or where I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    my dermatologist recommends for your face to use "La Roche-Posay Anethlios 30 Cooling Water-Lotion Sunscreen. Amazon has it and Walmart has it online. CVS carries it in their store for about the same price. Its anywhere from 24 to 30 dollars for 5 ozs (just ordered it w/free shipping from Walmart for $24). But you are only using it on your face. Since that's the part of me that gets the most sun because you are in the water, I decided to splurge. But I use "Sport 30" for my body. Last year I ended up with sun poisoning on my face and thank goodness one of the couples we know, he is a pharmacist and she called her dermatologist from the beach to ask what to do. Taking no chances this year..

I'm bad...I start with 30, after a few days down to 15 after a few more I add 8 and fluctuate between the 15 and 8...BUT, I slather it on like pancake make-up.....have not peeled or burned in about 9-10 years. Everyone laughs at me but I am always the only one not ever red at the end of the day....
    Do prefer Neutrogena but hard to get 15, think I haven't seen it in a few years so I go with whatever is available.
    I will stay under palapa if we are out in the sun an extended amount or the bar.....which ever is closer !!!!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

felt guilty reading all you guys talk about sunscreen so I just go in eBay and bought a bunch of the 30spf.....
    thanks andrea
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    why were you feeling guilty?

the only stuff that I can wear on my face is this.
    http://www.cerave.com/our-products-m...urizing-lotion

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    felt guilty reading all you guys talk about sunscreen so I just go in eBay and bought a bunch of the 30spf.....
    thanks andrea